Photopass during MNSSHP

motogp

Mouseketeer
OK, so I am a bit confused. Do you need to get another photopass card for the party or can you use the one you have?

I asked this same question not long ago too... ( it's our first time at MNSSHP).
I was told that you can use your same Photopass card. If you get the card at MNSSHP, you get a discount on the pictures for that night. ( so all the Halloween party pics get a discount). :thumbsup2

If you are doing the Photopass CD, you can register your "regular" card AND your MNSSHP photopass card and put ALL the pics on your CD.

We're doing the CD so I'm not sure I'm going to order prints through Photopass directly, but we're going to get the special MNSSHP photopass card just in case. Knowing I can compile all my pics from all my cards onto one CD makes me feel better about getting more than one.

Another person also suggested that you take a picture of your Photopass card w/ the number just in case you lose the card. then you can still retrieve the pics when you get home. I thought that was terrific advice.

You can read alot of great tips here....http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/ this website helped me ALOT.

You can still pre-order the Photopass CD...here's the link for that. http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx it gives you a great discount....

Have a great trip !!! :yay:

OK, so I am a bit confused. Do you need to get another photopass card for the party or can you use the one you have?

You can use the one you have BUT if you get one of the MNSSHP photopass cards, you might get a discount of 40% on a 8x10 (I think that's what it was last year).

Last year I tried to give the Photopass photographer our regular Photopass card and she told me that I had to use the Halloween Photopass card at the party and she couldn't use my other card. She was very nice about it and also mentioned the discount on the Halloween party card.

The Halloween photopass card usually has a 40% discount on prints. I would use that card for the party pictures just because it's a unique card, and you can add it onto your photopass account along with other cards you may have collected.

I could be wrong but aren't there special boarders too if you get the mnsshp phot pass card? or maybey they were just linked to the mnsshp pics...i loved them at any rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter