Photopass at the water parks this summer?

pd1138

Mouseketeer
We did TL last summer and there was a photographer on the edge of the wave pool taking photos as the big wave tumbled behind us. Awesome set of photos. I am just wondering if photopass photographers are still in the water parks this summer.

We were at TL in June and there was a photo pass photographer at the end of the new Miss Adventure Falls. They didn't scan my band but gave me a small plastic card with the number on it. I didn't see one at the wave pool. There was one at the kiddee creek.

We were at TL in June and there was a photo pass photographer at the end of the new Miss Adventure Falls. They didn't scan my band but gave me a small plastic card with the number on it. I didn't see one at the wave pool. There was one at the kiddee creek.

Thank you!!! We will be at TL this week as well as BB and hope to get a few pictures. We can't wait for Misadventure Falls! I also have a toddler so we will be in kiddie creek too. Maybe we will get a few action pictures!!

They also have photopass cards at the end of the Crushin' Gusher slides.

Misadventure Falls is fun. It had a long line when we were there and only rode it once. On that ride, if your back was against the slide you stayed that way. Our tube did not rotate during the ride.

They also have photopass cards at the end of the Crushin' Gusher slides.

Misadventure Falls is fun. It had a long line when we were there and only rode it once. On that ride, if your back was against the slide you stayed that way. Our tube did not rotate during the ride.

Thanks! Good to know about misadventure falls! I was assuming it was going to be like the family raft ride at BB. I'll also look out for them at crushin gusher! Probably a great place to get an action shot!

I'll run away from them if I see them.

There is nothing attractive about me in a water park! :rotfl:

That is hilarious! I'm sure you are not the only one!!! I finally came to peace with it....figured this is how my kids are going to remember me and I'll never be again as young as I will be on this trip next week!!!:thumbsup2

Likewise we were at TL in June and saw a PP photographer at the end of Crushn Gusher. I think they are around intermittently.

We were told last summer no more PP at the waterparks and there were none. This news makes me very happy. We always took one in the wave possible and the lazy river. Maybe those will be back too.

We went in late June and it was very hit and miss. We did Misadventure Falls 5x total and never had a photographer, Crushin' Gusher 4x with a photographer only once, etc. I wouldn't bank on there being a photographer at any given moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter