Photo Session free trial!

What a great service. Your pictures all look wonderful! I hope they're doing that when I'm there. It would be so cool to have a Dapper Day photo shoot, or a holiday one. My daughter did Bibbidi Bobbidi a few years ago and the photopass photographer did a mini photo shoot for her in front of the castle, it was so cute.

Even a couple hundred dollars would be worth it if you can get so many great pictures AND it's at Disneyland.
My son's senior photos were like $400 and that was just one person for 45 minutes. Some photographers were charging more like $1,000.

PS. I've had my eye on that spirit jersey! I don't have any yet.
I wish we'd known about it the day before when we were in our Adventureland Day garb!! We probably wouldn't have had time, though, since we were running around for the scavenger hunt and decoding the secret message to get our pins 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter