Photo Scavenger Hunt

mama2princess

Earning My Ears
I am trying to plan a photo scavenger hunt for our family when we return to Disney at the end of May. I am trying to come up with three things for each letter of the alphabet to capture in a photo. The person with the most checked off wins. I am stuck on a few letters. N, Q, R, U, V, X, Y, and Z are all letters I need more ideas for. Of course ideas for any letters welcome! Can anyone help me out?

If you are going in May you could use colors of flowers for some of your letters:
Y: Yellow Flower, Yzma pin (from Emperor's new groove). She's in a Villian Set so they could take a picture of the box of the set she is in, Yellow hat (on a character, attraction or guest)
R: Rabbit (on the property or Judy Hopps or White Rabbit characters), Roo, Rex, RC (toy story car), Rhino (AK Safari) , Rafiki, Russell (from Up)
Q: Queen (evil Queen at the end of 7D Mine Train); Queen of Hearts; Queen (from Bugs Life) Queen Elinor (Brave) could find pictures in the Brave books in the Emporium or Toy Stores
N: Nemo (the ride or the puppet); Nana (PP que); Nike shoes, necklace (of a certain princess); Nick Wilde (zootopia)
U: umbrella, Ursula
X:
Z: zebra,

Good Luck.

For X, maybe you could do something with treasure maps in Adventureland/POC? There may also be some signs with X's in the BTMRR queue (not 100% sure on that...). Maybe there's something with Doc MacStuffins holding an X-Ray at DHS?

For U, there's Under the Sea at MK; guests wearing Uggs; the entire United Kingdom pavilion.

For Z, there's anything that says Zootopia, and zebra domes.

For V, there's Villains in Vogue at DHS.

Last edited:
If you are going in May you could use colors of flowers for some of your letters:
Y: Yellow Flower, Yzma pin (from Emperor's new groove). She's in a Villian Set so they could take a picture of the box of the set she is in, Yellow hat (on a character, attraction or guest)
R: Rabbit (on the property or Judy Hopps or White Rabbit characters), Roo, Rex, RC (toy story car), Rhino (AK Safari) , Rafiki, Russell (from Up)
Q: Queen (evil Queen at the end of 7D Mine Train); Queen of Hearts; Queen (from Bugs Life) Queen Elinor (Brave) could find pictures in the Brave books in the Emporium or Toy Stores
N: Nemo (the ride or the puppet); Nana (PP que); Nike shoes, necklace (of a certain princess); Nick Wilde (zootopia)
U: umbrella, Ursula
X:
Z: zebra,

Good Luck.
Great ideas! Thanks, I never even thought about the Flower and Garden Festival for photos or all the items in gift shops!

Y yeti or yak.... or yak and yeti

I had nothing at all for Y thanks!

For X, maybe you could do something with treasure maps in Adventureland/POC? There may also be some signs with X's in the BTMRR queue (not 100% sure on that...). Maybe there's something with Doc MacStuffins holding an X-Ray at DHS?

For U, there's Under the Sea at MK; guests wearing Uggs; the entire United Kingdom pavilion.

For Z, there's anything that says Zootopia, and zebra domes.

For V, there's Villains in Vogue at DHS.

Great ideas! I will do a little research on these X ideas!

Is this for kids, or can people go off on their own and hunt things down?

N- Narcooses, kid napping,

Q- quick service food, squished quarter machine,
R- rafiki, red roof (Grand Floridian),
U- umbrella, ugly matching shirts (whoever finds the worst ones wins this)
V- velociraptor, violin, Victoria and Alberta
X- XL sized snack
Y- yellow dress
Z- zippidee doo da (I feel like this might be on a sign on splash mountain )

Is this for kids, or can people go off on their own and hunt things down?

N- Narcooses, kid napping,

Q- quick service food, squished quarter machine,
R- rafiki, red roof (Grand Floridian),
U- umbrella, ugly matching shirts (whoever finds the worst ones wins this)
V- velociraptor, violin, Victoria and Alberta
X- XL sized snack
Y- yellow dress
Z- zippidee doo da (I feel like this might be on a sign on splash mountain )
We will have a little time split up but mostly be together or in groups. I am thinking we will get photos all week long and compare each night, rather than have one specified time to collect photos. These are great ideas thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter