Photo pass plus

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
I have been reading about this and noticed it says buy at least 14 days before arrival

Do they send anything out then? Im worried as we wont be able to buy it till about a week before we go?

What have others done?

You get sent a pack out, which includes a voucher you must take with you, to get your photopass plus card. It also includes a voucher code to order your CD when you come home. Ours came through 6 days after ordering. Disney use the 14 day minimum as a recommendation, in case of any delays.

Ordering within a week is leaving it tight, because if it doesn't come before you go, your only option would be purchasing when you arrive which is $30 more than pre ordering. You would then be stuck with the pre-order pack.

I upgraded mine from photopass to photopass + so I already have the photopass credit in my account. I was send a voucher that you have to hand in to get your photopass+ card (and a CD full of photos).

You can't get the photopass+ card without the voucher so I would try my best to get it in plenty of time. Mine arrived in a few days, they use express post so it shouldn't take long to get to you :D

I dont know if id risk it being only a wk as ive been waiting for mine now for 8days!:sad:

I have until the 5th(that will be the last day ill be around for our post) so it should come before then.

It seems some are really lucky and it comes in no time at all but just wanted to warn you that its not always the case!

Ours took just over a week to come. Ordered end of August.

The terms are you have to order 14 days or more before - they send you a voucher and a disc with pictures on (haven't looked at it yet)

GUESS WHAT???

Mine just came through the post!!! :woohoo:

I actually ordered it on the 13th so it took longer then i thought 11 days!! so im really not sure id risk it!
If you can do it with the 14day deadline i would.:thumbsup2

We ordered ours on Sunday and had a message to say it has been shipped today, I will report when it arrives.
When ordering you had to click to say you had more than 14 days before travelling, obviously they have no way of knowing this but it was mentioned in numerous places.

Ordered ours today (25 Sept) so I'll post back when i receive it, so you can see how long it took me to get it.

Well worth the money spent. Just added my card number and we have 648 photos

DOn't want to think about the editing.:scared1: I may just select the ones I want to add borders to and leave the rest plain .....

Mine took a little over a week to arrive too and as above, you HAVE to have the voucher you got in the post to get your card and there are no exceptions. I asked if they needed ID when I went with my voucher and the CM told me nope, only the voucher but if you don't have it, you don't get the card :eek:

Well worth the money spent. Just added my card number and we have 648 photos

DOn't want to think about the editing.:scared1: I may just select the ones I want to add borders to and leave the rest plain .....

Mine took a little over a week to arrive too and as above, you HAVE to have the voucher you got in the post to get your card and there are no exceptions. I asked if they needed ID when I went with my voucher and the CM told me nope, only the voucher but if you don't have it, you don't get the card :eek:

Hi I knew i didnt want a refund so when mine came i opened it.....Was the the right thing to do as i panicked after that id done the wrong thing lol, we have never done photopass before but after becoming friends with Mickey1 on here and seeing there photopass book i just had to have it!!

The voucher doesnt look much:confused3 im guessing it is the red paper thing that is stuck on the front of the CD box!

Yes, only the little paper taped to the cover of the CD box. Take that with you and leave everything else behind. I took a photo of my order code (it's inside the box) which you need to redeem it when you place your order so that if anything happens to the box or I 'lose it' before ordering I have a record of the code :thumbsup2

We ordered ours in the uk but as time was tight we had it shipped to
Our hotel in the US. It was easy and painless and waiting for us when we checked in

Hiya All

Sorry i am a bit daft and need some help understanding some things. I have just ordered the photo pass plus and am now a bit worried, can we still use the cards that the photographer gives us or can we only use the special one given to us when we redeem our voucher? We did the normal photo pass last time and i ended up with half a dozen cards to add to my account? Is the special card for the attraction and dining photo's? or for all the photo's? If so can we have a couple of those cards in case the teenagers in our group want to go off on their own?

Sorry, i just need to get it straight in my own head before i try and explain it to others.

Many Thanks in advance

Alibaba

Hiya All

Sorry i am a bit daft and need some help understanding some things. I have just ordered the photo pass plus and am now a bit worried, can we still use the cards that the photographer gives us or can we only use the special one given to us when we redeem our voucher? We did the normal photo pass last time and i ended up with half a dozen cards to add to my account? Is the special card for the attraction and dining photo's? or for all the photo's? If so can we have a couple of those cards in case the teenagers in our group want to go off on their own?

Sorry, i just need to get it straight in my own head before i try and explain it to others.

Many Thanks in advance

Alibaba

Yes, you can - you just need to add it to your account when you get home. I also had another card and just added the Photopass plus and the other card and all the photos are there.

If your party splits up for rides, get them to just get the number of the photo when they get off. We have a habit of riding things several times in succession and rather than stand in the photo line every time to get the picture added, we just collected the stubs with the numbers on and had them all added at once so they don't need to have the card to add the photos

Great, thankyou so much, that has eased my mind. Would we take the stubbs and our card to a photopass booth to have them added and is there a time limit? Also are the booths near the entrance to the parks for us to get our photopass plus card?

Cheers (and thanks for making it clearer for me).

Alibaba

If you go to the Photopass Plus website there is a list of locations you can collect your card. We got ours from DTD the night we arrived as we went there for dinner anyway.

The time limit to redeem ride photos is 48 hours, but I would recommend collecting your photos before you leave the park that day as there were a few where we never got back to the ride photo location to redeem some of them. Not a biggie as we ended up with around 80 ride pics, but if you aren't nutters like us, you don't want to lose any. We did have quite a few issues with cameras not working this year. Never had that before. Buzz Lightyear, EE, RnR and another I don't recall all had a go at not working. One EMH night we rode RnR at least 12 times (they just let us stay on for the last 5 rounds) and the cameras weren't working so if you aren't ride junkies, try make sure you get the ones you can just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter