Photo packages?

SportsDoc

Earning My Ears
Will be doing a land and sea Disney vacation in May. Have done photopass+ in past in park and realize this has been replaced by the Memory Maker. My quesion is does anyone know if you purchase a memory maker package if the cruise photos taken during the 14day period will also be included or is it only photos in the land portion? If not is there a cruise memory maker or even combination package to purchase ahead of time?

Thank you!!

Will be doing a land and sea Disney vacation in May. Have done photopass+ in past in park and realize this has been replaced by the Memory Maker. My quesion is does anyone know if you purchase a memory maker package if the cruise photos taken during the 14day period will also be included or is it only photos in the land portion? If not is there a cruise memory maker or even combination package to purchase ahead of time?

Thank you!!

No, onboard DCL ships the photography provider is Shutters. The only time there was a combination of photos was on the Galveston cruises that stopped at PC for a day at WDW. Those photos taken that day were part of the Shutters package.

Here's the package info for the ships:

PHOTOS
Individual prices are:
8X10 - $19.95
6X8 - $12.95

The packages are 10 ($149.95) and 20 ($249.95) photos.

The length of cruise CD cost varies with length of cruise. The prices I've seen are:
7 night $349.95; 4 and 3 night $229.95. For an additional $50.00 you can get all the photos on the CD printed. Special CD prices – 14 night $399.95/$75.00 for prints, plus 100 CDs max for cruise.

The 10 & 20 photo package can be either prints or the CD with 10 or 20 photos unlocked for your access once home.

Pre-purchasing photos is the same price as purchasing onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter