• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Ops

For PCC 1.0, I tried to get as many DIS'ers and other folks who impacted the cruise to sign my autograph book. (Imagine that Famous collecting other people's signatures...I digress)

That was great fun and wonderful, but for PCC 2.0, I'd like to get a photo with as many DISers (individually) as I can. I've gotten bit by the digital scrap booking bug (Nicole started it) and think it would make a great theme.

Just wanted to give you as much notice as possible. :goodvibes

Then if I started it, do I get a place of honor in your book :)

Todd,

Ofcourse you can count us in!!
And if you want one with only me that's okay too.
If you print out the photo at Shutters (per print it's $0.29) then i will sing the photo for you also!!!!!

I know you can sing a rainbow but didn't know you could sing a photo :rotfl: ;)

I know we would love to get pics with everyone especially our favorite friend Todd....i mean if he will have us...Mike & I...:lmao:

This one looks like fun too - tho not sure exactly what animal it is?

adult_inflatables_2.jpg

I would be delighted to be in a photo with you as long as I could also get the pic with my camera!

Count our family in as Jennifer and I were lucky enough to have such an opportunity at DAP/TAP. :goodvibes

TAP.jpg

- Bill

since the mention of inflatables...I have been on the lookout for a mini #2...for pics of course...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter