• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Ops

jeanigor

DIS Veteran
For PCC 1.0, I tried to get as many DIS'ers and other folks who impacted the cruise to sign my autograph book. (Imagine that Famous collecting other people's signatures...I digress)

That was great fun and wonderful, but for PCC 2.0, I'd like to get a photo with as many DISers (individually) as I can. I've gotten bit by the digital scrap booking bug (Nicole started it) and think it would make a great theme.

Just wanted to give you as much notice as possible. :goodvibes

A tiara, of course! :thumbsup2

I think it's a GREAT idea and a wonderful way to remember the trip. It's almost always the people who make your trips special :goodvibes- not the view from your veranda or the photos of the ship in dock.

I hope to be one of the many included. :hippie:

Count on one with Val & I - actually, count on several!

You can do one of those collages of a bunch of tiny pictures when put together make one big picture!

I have a great pic of us at DAP - note the hat and heavy sweatshirt, it was freezing that night!!

DSCN0412-1.jpg

I would be disheartened if I didn't get a photo op with you.
Looking forward to the moment :)

I'm upset that I never got any pictures of you (or with you) on the last cruise, or at DAP (I was too shy, I guess). This time I'm getting one for sure!

You have a Chicago photo op with me, but I think a cruise one would be fun, too. :hug:

I think another spreadsheet is in order to schedule everyone :laughing:

We'd love to have a photo op with you though :hug:

For PCC 1.0, I tried to get as many DIS'ers and other folks who impacted the cruise to sign my autograph book. (Imagine that Famous collecting other people's signatures...I digress)

That was great fun and wonderful, but for PCC 2.0, I'd like to get a photo with as many DISers (individually) as I can. I've gotten bit by the digital scrap booking bug (Nicole started it) and think it would make a great theme.

Just wanted to give you as much notice as possible. :goodvibes

I've been digiscrapping for years Todd so let me know if you need some help. It is alot of fun!

You will need to photoshop me in, as I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. How is it that my Flattie Rich got a picture with you and I didn't??!! :confused3

Todd, I would love to be a part of this.....FYI, I'm planning to get Photopass for the December trip...I would like it very much if we could include the Mountain Range Meet folks in this...and it goes without saying, I will be happy to share the pictures.

Todd,

Ofcourse you can count us in!!
And if you want one with only me that's okay too.
If you print out the photo at Shutters (per print it's $0.29) then i will sing the photo for you also!!!!!

Good Idea, a fun way to capture the trip and fun with friends.

Count me in for several photo ops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter