Photo of Current Rain Ponchos

Mom2JaSaKa

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if the ponchos they sell at the parks are still the bright yellow ones? I have seen photos of clear ones that say Disney Parks? Also what was the price per poncho? Thanks in advance.

The current ones are clear. I forget how much we paid last August, someone else will chime in.

Just got back. They were white but kind of translucent. Not totally see through but not solid either. Hope that makes sense :).

They are $8.50. I bought some before our trip just in case. I bought ours at Dollar General for $5 each.

Just got back. They were white but kind of translucent. Not totally see through but not solid either. Hope that makes sense :).

That makes perfect sense. Thanks:thumbsup2

They are $8.50. I bought some before our trip just in case. I bought ours at Dollar General for $5 each.

I looked at our local home store and they wanted 14.99 each for the ones they had :eek: so I guess 8.50 isn't bad, plus it's a souvenir!:)

last month I saw a couple with Mickey and Minnie ones, they were so cute. They were red with mickey wearing his usually outfit and Minnie in hers.

I don't know where they got them, but I would buy them in a minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter