Photo contest

I missed hearing about it (and I admit I'm behind on my podcast viewing). Thanks to anyone who is willing to let me in on the intel for this.

The Team announced there's going to be a photo contest on the Dis Unplugged's FB page. Upload your best photo of either Disneyland (to win a trip to Disneyland) or Walt Disney World (to win a trip to Walt Disney World). The winners will be decided by voting.

Anyone know what we should be aiming for in our pictures? The best "Disney" iconic picture? The best picture we've taken at Disney? Random Disney from the parks? Inquiring minds want to know! :confused3

I think it may be who gets the most likes... Disney already took the best possible iconic pictures in every area of the park, so I think a non-staged Disney moment would be the best picture to use. But I could be wrong of course. :-)

Anyone know what we should be aiming for in our pictures? The best "Disney" iconic picture? The best picture we've taken at Disney? Random Disney from the parks? Inquiring minds want to know! :confused3

Pete explained on this week's show that it will be based on how many "Likes" each photo receives. Get creative, and think outside of the box! :thumbsup2

I cant wait to enter!!!! I have a pic in mind, but where do we upload on March 15th? Was it on the FAcebook page or website? THANKS...good luck everyone :)

I don't think they said anything about where to upload them but I'm assuming that it will be on the Dis Unplugged Facebook page. Maybe if we're lucky one of the team will read this and clarify for us....

But, this doesn't start until March 15th, so hurry up and wait. :-)

Yeah, Pete said they just couldn't get around the legalities to make it an international contest. :-( He was really upset about it so hopefully sometime in the future they'll be able to do something awesome for our Neighbors to the North! (Not to mention the U.K. folks...)

I think it may be who gets the most likes... Disney already took the best possible iconic pictures in every area of the park, so I think a non-staged Disney moment would be the best picture to use. But I could be wrong of course. :-)

There are tons of amazing pictures that are taken at the parks. Trust me, Disney hasn't captured everything from every great angle.

There are tons of amazing pictures that are taken at the parks. Trust me, Disney hasn't captured everything from every great angle.
Ahh... A photographer!!! (I am guessing from your profile pic.)
I am sure you see everything much differently then me :-)

Ahh... A photographer!!! (I am guessing from your profile pic.) I am sure you see everything much differently then me :-)

It's definitely my main hobby. And I constantly look at a lot of the great Disney pictures out there. That's how I know that you can always do something unique and great.

I don't know why, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to vote. I was able to upload a photo just fine, but am not seeing the gallery at all. Can anyone help me figure out this (probably super easy) question?

On the page that you entered the contest, there is a button that says "vote". Click this and the gallery appears. Then you can vote for my picture

The Kitchen Sink will bring me joy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter