Photo book on cruise?

I'd never purchased one until our Alaskan cruise. We made sure to take photos with all the characters in their Alaskan wear. It's an easy process to select the photos and you should add photos to the book throughout the cruise. Too many folks waited til last minute. The book is mailed to you after the cruise.

I'd never purchased one until our Alaskan cruise. We made sure to take photos with all the characters in their Alaskan wear. It's an easy process to select the photos and you should add photos to the book throughout the cruise. Too many folks waited til last minute. The book is mailed to you after the cruise.
How many photos can you add to the book?

Why was it mailed? We did ours on our Eastern this past August and walked off the ship with it. (We chose our pictures the last night - since shutters was closed for most of the cruise)

Why was it mailed? We did ours on our Eastern this past August and walked off the ship with it. (We chose our pictures the last night - since shutters was closed for most of the cruise)
You'll have to ask Disney. Since that was the first time we purchased a book we thought that was how it worked. We were on the Wonder. Maybe they didn't have the resources to finish the books onboard.

You'll have to ask Disney. Since that was the first time we purchased a book we thought that was how it worked. We were on the Wonder. Maybe they didn't have the resources to finish the books onboard.

It appears that the photo book is only available (at least pre-cruise) on the Dream & Fantasy now.

Is the book still $150?

Yes, well, in Disney-speak $149.95.

How does the book work?

Can you add as many pictures as you want and do you design the layout or do they?

I would love to see some pics of a photo book if anyone wouldn't mind.

Thank you

A friend of mine got the book on her cruise last year. It was very nice, but to me, it wasn't worth the $150. I always make my own book through Shutterfly, and usually have a coupon so I spend about $35 for a much longer book (my latest book was 60 pages for $35), plus we don't do a lot of character photos, so the book isn't the best option for us. I like using our own camera for any photos we want (usually Mickey and Stitch), and then the book I make also includes photos that I have taken around the ship and on our excursions.

I had one made up on the Magic last summer it was around $150 and we had to get it mailed to us. Yes it's expensive for a photobook but totally worth it to me as someone who never gets around to making them up after our trip :)

I had one made up on the Magic last summer it was around $150 and we had to get it mailed to us. Yes it's expensive for a photobook but totally worth it to me as someone who never gets around to making them up after our trip :)
That's one of the main reasons we did it on our Fantasy cruise this past summer. Plus, it's a way to ensure that everyone is in the picture. We got to take lots with the professional photogs and had hundreds of pictures to choose from. If I had purchased the photos separately, it would've been much more than $150. I have so many pictures that I bought on past cruises - along with the scrapbook binders and decorative pages - just waiting for me to get around to putting them together. (Maybe when I retire. :rolleyes:) I really enjoyed being able to walk off the ship with it in hand :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter