Peter and the Starcasters series?

Skatergirl98

Disney Vet
has anyone ever read Peter and the Starcatchers" series? its written by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson who wrote the "kingdom Keepers". i read the Kingdon Keepersand i would like to get into these books too. are they any good?

has anyone ever read Peter and the Starcatchers" series? its written by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson who wrote the "kingdom Keepers". i read the Kingdon Keepersand i would like to get into these books too. are they any good?

Love that book! I haven't read it in forever, so i want to reread it.

I read the first one, but haven't had time to read the others. It was really good!

I read all four, and they're all really good. It follows the theory behind Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell, and is written really well. On a side note, I like the feeling of the pages. Its old, and mapy, if you get my gist.

I've been wanting to read them for ages! I'm going to read them in 7th grade for a reading contest, can't wait!

I've been wanting to read them for ages! I'm going to read them in 7th grade for a reading contest, can't wait!

I read them in like fifth grade, now i just finished ninth, but i remember how good they were.

thanks so much for the feedback!!!! i started the first one yesteday and im really getting into them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter