• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized Graphics

SpaceSquirrel

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, it's been a couple years since we've sailed Disney and we go in Nov!
I'd love to print off some photos for magnets (and for my fish extender).
Will someone direct me to a thread for graphic design requests?
(I can't find it)
Thank you!!

I have been having a great time looking through graphics on a social media site (I don't think we are allowed to name). Basically I searched Disney graphics on the site and came up with an amazing group that has hundreds of albums of designs you can personalize yourself. I have been customizing/printing/laminating like a crazy woman and we don't cruise until July :)!

I got tired of the nozzles clogging on epson printers and picked up one of these - https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...nters/inkjet-single-function/ix-series/ix6820 - from Amazon along with replacement ink from Arthur Imaging. The printer is currently about $126 on Amazon. I cannot tell the difference between the Canon ink and the Arthur Imaging ink, but my bank account can. The epsons were nice but you had to keep using them or they would clog. We don't print that much / enough. I've let the ix6820 sit for months with no issues (knock wood). In addition to the drivers and software available with the printer, Canon has a nice photo package, Easy Photo Print Editor, that allowed me to print 4 x 6 borderless photos. We mount them onto magnet sheets and cut where needed.

There are free graphics packages available - GIMP, Inkscape, and others. They are great for manipulating your images, but can have difficulties when it comes to printing. Use them to create your image, save it, then use the Canon photo editor when it is time to print.

That said, there are places online where you can send images to get prints, magnets, etc., made.

Hi everyone, it's been a couple years since we've sailed Disney and we go in Nov!
I'd love to print off some photos for magnets (and for my fish extender).
Will someone direct me to a thread for graphic design requests?
(I can't find it)
Thank you!!
That would be the DISigns forum, but there aren't many people taking requests any longer due to piracy (and reselling) of the images that most disigners did for free.

Search the social media site for Disney Graphics. Ask to join their group. Follow thier rules. You will find images there for everything. You will need to personalize yourself, which is fairly easily done on Word or Power Point. There are instructions on the site as well. Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter