Personalized Autograph Cover Page Request

mamasuttles

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for someone to make a cover page for my DIY autograph book. My daughter is 7 years old - the autograph book is going to be 8x8. She loves all things Disney! Her name is Shayna and we are going in September.

Also looking for cover pages for Cinderella's Royal Table Section, Crystal Palace Section, 1900 Park Fare Section and Hollywood & Vine Section.

Thank you so much!!!!

I am looking to make my granddaughter an autograph book for our upcoming trip. We are going in October and staying at the Animation Resort. We will be attending the Halloween event and dinner at Cinderellas castle. I would like to get a couple of personalized covers. Can you help? The size I am making is 4 x 6

I am looking to make my granddaughter an autograph book for our upcoming trip. We are going in October and staying at the Animation Resort. We will be attending the Halloween event and dinner at Cinderellas castle. I would like to get a couple of personalized covers. Can you help? The size I am making is 4 x 6

Hi
I am not sure if you are asking Marion or myself but I do not have any
DISigns 4x6.
I would suggest starting a fresh thread and listing what you are looking for.
sorry
Mel

I encourage you to either start your own thread (as Mel suggests) or check out my Autograph Covers folder on PB. If something appeals you can request on my general request thread....noting my rules, of course!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter