PerkTV

Thank you! I didn't know I could have more than one device running the same app. Is that all with one username and password or multiple accounts? Sorry for so many questions. I thought maybe that's what was meant about th adds but I wasn't sure.
Five devices per app is the maximum you can run under one account. You can run a whole farm of phones/devices, running the many Perk apps. However, they suck up a lot of bandwidth and slow down all the devices using your router.

What are poeple running now? I have 4 in PWS 1 live 1 PPQ and 1 in realbucks wich I just plan to slug to the next gc and be donde with it It's too slow now.

What are poeple running now? I have 4 in PWS 1 live 1 PPQ and 1 in realbucks wich I just plan to slug to the next gc and be donde with it It's too slow now.
Live! has been pretty dead for me, so I've switched those device over to Wallet when I can babysit. I have other devices on PPQ and PWS. If I'm watching TV, I'll randomly tap an answer on the PPQ devices. You get an extra point just for tapping, even if all of your answers were wrong.

Live! has been pretty dead for me, so I've switched those device over to Wallet when I can babysit. I have other devices on PPQ and PWS. If I'm watching TV, I'll randomly tap an answer on the PPQ devices. You get an extra point just for tapping, even if all of your answers were wrong.

I can only run one device on live! with ocasional babysitting. PWS it's the one that is working best for me right now but.

Five devices per app is the maximum you can run under one account. You can run a whole farm of phones/devices, running the many Perk apps. However, they suck up a lot of bandwidth and slow down all the devices using your router.
Thank you!

PPQ, PWS, PTV, Womi Word Search. I do U&W (Android app) when I want to rack up pts actively.

Has anyone been using Perk Rewards Reader? I have been scoring big points with this app. I can skim thru articles for about 20 minutes & add 100 points to my account. The articles credit 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, or 10 points. They add up quick!

Perk TV has been on fire for me today:cheer2:. I cashed out yesterday for 5000 points which left me with around 700 in my account. I've been running my iPad, Kindle, iPhone 6 and iPhone 4S today and I'm already at 2700+ points! WOW!! At this rate, I'll be able to get another one by Tuesday...except I will only be able to run the IPhone 4S and Kindle on Monday since I will need the iPad and iPhone 6 at work...and I won't be able to "babysit" them. I've only had to "reset" my Kindle once due to it getting "stuck".

Has anyone been using Perk Rewards Reader? I have been scoring big points with this app. I can skim thru articles for about 20 minutes & add 100 points to my account. The articles credit 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, or 10 points. They add up quick!
Yes, I love this for quick points, but have to watch out for the sponsored ones which offer 0.

That stupid bitcoin static ad is back again this morning! UGH! Time to babysit a few devices!

That stupid bitcoin static ad is back again this morning! UGH! Time to babysit a few devices!

Yeah - they drive me nuts.

I somtimes get a Stop & Shop ad that I have to click out of, too, but at least I don't worry about my phone getting infecting with some shady malware loaded through an ad with those.

Wonder of wonders! Live! is working fine today (knock on wood) and there are no static ads. This won't last for long.

Wonder of wonders! Live! is working fine today (knock on wood) and there are no static ads. This won't last for long.

I wish it was working here. There are plenty of ads playing, but the majority are giving no points.

Solved the problem...used facebook to sign up instead of email...sigh I have been trying to cut FB from my life

Last edited:
Another crazy plead for help...I see people mentioning buying phones from walmart...How do they come working, just without phone service...meaning do they connect to your internet/wifi without having phone service. I am sure this does not make sense at all put I was thinking of getting a phone and try this out. But I have no clue how this works or how to make it work...

Another crazy plead for help...I see people mentioning buying phones from walmart...How do they come working, just without phone service...meaning do they connect to your internet/wifi without having phone service. I am sure this does not make sense at all put I was thinking of getting a phone and try this out. But I have no clue how this works or how to make it work...
People purchase cheaper pre-paid phones with no plan and do not activate them. Then they connect to their wi-fi and run the phone for perk that way.It can suck up a lot of bandwidth, so if you do a lot of streaming for TV or movies, having a larger Perk farm can affect your other devices. You also want to make sure that you internet provider does not cap your service.

Oh, and before you purchase any old cheap phone, make sure that it's compatible with Perk. Otherwise, you will just waste your money.

What @Marionnette said, plus...

A good place to find the latest deals on cheap android phones is the Perk reddit. There's a section devoted to the 'cheapest' phones of the week. People will write in when they find a good deal somewhere online & often will tack on a review of how well that particular phone has worked for them with Perk.

With my own personal experience, the first 2 android phones I bought were $10 cheapy Pixie Glitzes that I thought would work fine. Turns out most Perk apps think it's not even a real phone, so they won't run. I did try all the apps, though, and eventually found they'll run Perk Pop Quiz, so they're not completely useless. I then figured out they do an okay job of running all the Swagbucks apps, so I use them to get me through SB first each day, then switch them over if/when I finish.

After that, I made sure at least a couple other people verified the phone as running the Perk apps decently before I invested any $ into it. So far, I've stuck to $15 and under phones, with the one exception being a $35 Kindle Fire 7" that runs double duty as a kid-entertainer when we go on trips.

I've been running Perk TV on my iPad, iPhone 6, iPhone 4S and Kindle Fire and I just cashed out for a $10 gift card which took me just 6 days to earn. There was no babysitting involved and since I work 12-hour shifts, I was surprised at how long each one ran without asking if I was still watching.

One day in and I am loving this. I am setting my goal daily to get 750-1000 points (trying to do swagbucks too so I am going to be happy with $25 a month from perktv). I am totally addicted to Pop Quiz app...Disney Trivia to earn Disney Pennies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter