perk tv

brian95

Mouseketeer
anyone have any tips and tricks for perk tv. I just started this 2 days ago and haave 1700 points. is this good?

Perks TV is great if you have something to run you app all day long. The good thing about it is that there is no limits of points per day like swagbucks . I have an IPad that runs all day and I am able to get $15 a week which is much better than the $10 a month I get running videos in swagbucks .You need 5000 for a $5 gift card.

anyone have any tips and tricks for perk tv. I just started this 2 days ago and have 1700 points. is this good?

You can run up to 5 devices per account. I run 3 cell phones and a kindle and am getting about 4000-5000 points per day.

There is a facebook group for Disney lovers who also do Swagbucks, PerkTV and other things to make money, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1429492537301539/.

There are some phones you can get free after rebate through extrabux and ebates, you run them on wi-fi only, you don't have to buy any contract.

I have 2 full time devices and 2-3 part time devices.

One of the full time tablets is VERY old and VERY slow, but alas I am netting about 2500 ($2.50) per day

Order ANYTHING but Paypal on Perk - it's a total rip-off.

FYI I am Canadian - it works here but many rewards GC's are US only (like Walmart)

I've never heard of Perk TV before. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version please? Can you just start a video and let it run unattended for the entire day?

I've never heard of Perk TV before. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version please? Can you just start a video and let it run unattended for the entire day?

Pretty much. Sometimes you will have to restart it but I have left it running and came home from work 10 hours later and it is still running. You can run it on up to 5 devices at the same time.

Yes can leave perktv running all day. Can have up to five devices. i have 4 devices running every day. I cash like every two days now. I love getting gift cards every two days now. You buy cheap android devices for around 20 30 now too.

I got lucky when target had hyros for sale for 10 bucks. i love perk tv because don't have babysit all day.

Yes can leave perktv running all day. Can have up to five devices. i have 4 devices running every day. I cash like every two days now. I love getting gift cards every two days now. You buy cheap android devices for around 20 30 now too.

I got lucky when target had hyros for sale for 10 bucks. i love perk tv because don't have babysit all day.

What are hyros ???

Okay I decided to try I started about 20 minutes ago and I have 78 points ..
I think they gave me 50 for signing up and I put the app on my tablet we will see if it just runs on its own
Brian did you learn any tricks for earning the points faster???

Okay I decided to try I started about 20 minutes ago and I have 78 points ..
I think they gave me 50 for signing up and I put the app on my tablet we will see if it just runs on its own
Brian did you learn any tricks for earning the points faster???

Laura, most people average $1 per day per device. ( 1 day being 24 hours of the perk app running)

1000 points is $1

There isn't really a trick, you just let it play.

Many people have what are affectionately known as 'phone farms' 5 dedicated phones running 24/7
The phone farm phones are not activated with plans, they are used on wifi only.
People are netting $30-$35 a week doing this. How long will the ride last? Who knows, sites like this change or vanish all the time.

I recommend cashing out fairly often, just to be safe, as I think all good things come to an end sooner or later.

I have made just over $40 in the last 40(ish) days I am loving it, and super happy to now have a 2nd full time device to go with my 3 part time (night only) devices, so my daily total is now climbing faster than before, I am hitting over $2 a day this week (one of my Full time devices is VERY old and slow!

Is it better/faster to run APP videos or Movie Trailers or does it not really matter?

The app trailers are much shorter, and when they're done, it automatically starts the movie trailers.

I will restart mine a few times a day with the app trailers to get more points faster.

Carina ,
Thank's for the info ,
I put my tablet on last night and about 130 am ,and I am at 494 points now so I would say I am about on track then with everybody else
I have a couple pretty nice galaxy 4's that I only use a couple times a year for business I will have to go dig them out and see if I can still install the app on wifi alone .
Have you cashed in yet ?? What do you choose ??
I like the idea of buying Disney cards ,free money is free money but I like to think about it as vacation savings I saw a pp say target cards and then they use those to buy Disney gift cards ?? Anybody know for sure that target sells the Disney cards ??
do you get the extra 50 points for each device you connect ? you can just use one account for all the devices right --? up to 5 ??
Thanks for the perk primer ,I am going to dig out that other phone

Carina ,
Thank's for the info ,
I put my tablet on last night and about 130 am ,and I am at 494 points now so I would say I am about on track then with everybody else
I have a couple pretty nice galaxy 4's that I only use a couple times a year for business I will have to go dig them out and see if I can still install the app on wifi alone .
Have you cashed in yet ?? What do you choose ??
I like the idea of buying Disney cards ,free money is free money but I like to think about it as vacation savings I saw a pp say target cards and then they use those to buy Disney gift cards ?? Anybody know for sure that target sells the Disney cards ??
do you get the extra 50 points for each device you connect ? you can just use one account for all the devices right --? up to 5 ??
Thanks for the perk primer ,I am going to dig out that other phone

I get the Target gift cards and then buy Disney gift cards online at Target.com using my redcard so I get 5% off.

I almost cash out everyday or every other day. My favorites are paypal, walmart, ihop, steak shake. At this rate we will not have pay any food cost for our October trip is be free.

With swagbucks and perktv I am have gas and food paid for. Now all need found a good deal on hotel and tickets.

I run my perk tv after I get all my SB tv points. I only have 358 . I think its gonna take forever but I guess anything I make will come in handy for Dec. Oregon trip.
My question is what are the tokens for. I just noticed those. Earn 50 token for liking or unliking a video

Hello, I have been using the perk app for a couple weeks now only on 1 device and only for an hour or 2 a day. I just read that multiple devices can be ran at the same time so now have gotten my oldest daughter to add the app to her ipod. For those of you that are getting the Walmart gift card, is it an ecard with the code or do they mail you an actual fgiftcard? If they are doing the ecard is everybody having success taking it to their local Walmart and not getting any static about it?

TIA, Danette

Hello, I have been using the perk app for a couple weeks now only on 1 device and only for an hour or 2 a day. I just read that multiple devices can be ran at the same time so now have gotten my oldest daughter to add the app to her ipod. For those of you that are getting the Walmart gift card, is it an ecard with the code or do they mail you an actual fgiftcard? If they are doing the ecard is everybody having success taking it to their local Walmart and not getting any static about it? TIA, Danette

I used a printed card at Walmart that I earned through swagbucks. The biggest issue is the cashiers not understanding how to use it.

Woot! I just cashed out for my first $5 Amazon gift card for 5,000 points. It took almost exactly 3 days (I actually had almost 6,000 points), running 2 devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter