PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride! ~6/30: quick check in!

In the wrong spot obviously! :headache:

Actually, I guess any time you're not in Disney, you're in the wrong spot.
Well isn't that the truth!

Family visits before Disboards!
Indeed. But I promise to miss you all :hug:

Huh. Sure looked ominous.
It sure did! No clue where those clouds moved to, but I was happy they did :thumbsup2

I'll be honest.
I've currently spent a solid hour just tabulating all the guesses and points for those.
I haven't figured out bonus points yet, nor have I tallied up the totals yet.

But if I can remember... (and thats a big if)

then...

YES!
:laughing: Fair enough... I don't know how you keep track to begin with :confused:

Really good TR. We were there at the same time, so I'm sort of reliving our vacation vicariously through you. Looking forward to reading more. :)

Great updates! It looks like you took full advantage of F and G food kiosks!! And I love the meet and greet pic! You should definitely do more of them!

Steve also loves Living with the Land! We went on it about 3 times on this trip...and we usually only go on it once per trip. DH's obsession with growing his own vegetables has really made him a fan of the ride! I personally love just about any ride...so I was happy to go on it more than once!

That peach oolong bubble tea...I dunno why I never had it before but it looks really good! I never would have guessed it was creamy/milky though! I thought it would not be. But I am a secret fan of anything creamy so it's on my list to try for next time!

Really good TR. We were there at the same time, so I'm sort of reliving our vacation vicariously through you. Looking forward to reading more. :)
So happy you're here to relive it with me!!! :goodvibes Keep an eye out for yourself in my pictures! :laughing:

Great updates! It looks like you took full advantage of F and G food kiosks!! And I love the meet and greet pic! You should definitely do more of them!
Thanks! I really did take full advantage of the kiosks. One day at F&G = bring your a-game! :thumbsup2:laughing:

Steve also loves Living with the Land! We went on it about 3 times on this trip...and we usually only go on it once per trip. DH's obsession with growing his own vegetables has really made him a fan of the ride! I personally love just about any ride...so I was happy to go on it more than once!
I'm pretty sure I went on LWTL at least three times myself :rotfl: And I don't do any gardening at all... :laughing: I think I love it so much because it's quiet, peaceful, and rarely has a huge line :thumbsup2

That peach oolong bubble tea...I dunno why I never had it before but it looks really good! I never would have guessed it was creamy/milky though! I thought it would not be. But I am a secret fan of anything creamy so it's on my list to try for next time!
It was AMAZING!!! I love creamy/milky things as well and love milk teas so this was just perfect :thumbsup2

Great update! I also love Living with the Land ...maybe it's something with the song?

sounds like a great end to your first day in epcot!

i love your picture from the epcot character spot! totally cute!

we haven't done living with the land or played over by those jumping fountains since we had kids. I feel like we've shorted them on the epcot experience! now we're gonna have to go back!

Awesome update, I can never get enough Epcot! You tried so many things from the Flower and Garden booths, I wanted to but whenever I was in Epcot I just wasn't hungry enough! It was kind of annoying!

I love Living with the Land, and Figment! Although I really miss the old Figment ride, this one just seems so...cheap. Like they were like "hey we gotta update this ride" and threw this version together in a day and didn't give it any thought. I like it, I just really miss the old ride.

Soarin!!! My favorite!!!!

Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy
Wow, you got THREE characters?! :eek: That's awesome, we've only ever had two at once. Cute pic! :thumbsup2

I had an oolong peach bubble tea to get my hands on!
Ugh, there's one we forgot about and didn't get to. Looks great!

Since I didn't have a riding buddy, Disney paired me up with this cute cartoon boyfriend:
:rotfl2: Cute!

This looks amazing! Has anyone seen it yet?! I haven’t and I want to really badly!
We saw it last weekend and enjoyed it.

But I headed straightaway to Mexico and got the Flan de Queso con Chocolate Abuelita.
ANOTHER one we missed. Looks delicious!

I couldn’t decide whether I could handle the Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart from the Florida Fresh stand
And yet another one we didn't get to - looks tasty.

En route, I texted @Dugette as we had plans to meet up!

Up Next: my first Dis meet!!!
Yay, it's me! :cool1: :rotfl2:

Great update! I also love Living with the Land ...maybe it's something with the song?
Yay!!! Another LWTL lover!!! :thumbsup2

sounds like a great end to your first day in epcot!
It really was a great day! :goodvibes

i love your picture from the epcot character spot! totally cute!
Aww, thanks! :hug:

we haven't done living with the land or played over by those jumping fountains since we had kids. I feel like we've shorted them on the epcot experience! now we're gonna have to go back!
Yep, you're just gonna have to go back... :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Awesome update, I can never get enough Epcot! You tried so many things from the Flower and Garden booths, I wanted to but whenever I was in Epcot I just wasn't hungry enough! It was kind of annoying!
I knew these updates at Epcot would be right up your alley! :thumbsup2 Ugh, darn it for not being hungry enough :sad2:

I love Living with the Land, and Figment! Although I really miss the old Figment ride, this one just seems so...cheap. Like they were like "hey we gotta update this ride" and threw this version together in a day and didn't give it any thought. I like it, I just really miss the old ride.
When did they update Figment? I can't remember!

Soarin!!! My favorite!!!!
YEP!!! It's the best!!! :lovestruc

Wow, you got THREE characters?! :eek: That's awesome, we've only ever had two at once. Cute pic! :thumbsup2
I know!!! Goofy actually ran out at the last minute, I was so excited!!! Aww, thanks :goodvibes It was so fun :thumbsup2

Ugh, there's one we forgot about and didn't get to. Looks great!
This was one of my favorites of the day for sure.

We saw it last weekend and enjoyed it.
Good :thumbsup2

ANOTHER one we missed. Looks delicious!
It was ::yes:: but...

And yet another one we didn't get to - looks tasty.
I could have taken or left the blueberry tart. Wasn't the greatest to be honest. So don't feel too bad :laughing:

Yay, it's me! :cool1: :rotfl2:
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Great update Tracy! I love the pictures of the flowers in the water! It looks so beautiful. You took some incredible shots of spaceship earth with the topiaries. I hope you enjoy your visit with your sister.
-Lindsey:earsgirl:

Great update Tracy! I love the pictures of the flowers in the water! It looks so beautiful. You took some incredible shots of spaceship earth with the topiaries. I hope you enjoy your visit with your sister.
-Lindsey:earsgirl:
Aww, thanks, Lindsey! The flowers in the water is just one of the reasons I love this time of the year SO much at Epcot :lovestruc I wish they had those in year-round though!

Thank you!!! I cannot wait until she's home :goodvibes

Wow....you are getting like me with the major updates! And this one was so much fun.

I'm glad you got your free Disney Visa picture. We've had Mickey or Mickey and Pluto, but NEVER Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. I am officially jealous and what an adorable picture. :)

You got a lot of rides done and some of my favorites...Figment, Soarin' and Spaceship Earth. And some of your goodies look really tasty as well.

Love your selfie. Where are all the people> It looks like you had the park to yourself.

Great update!! First...the food...that oolong peach bubble tea looks delish...did it have milk in it though? And that chocolate mexican thing looked divine as well!! So did the tart...I want it all!! I think actually your 3 Epcot faves will be mine too...I will confirm that after October since it has been eons since I've been on Spaceship Earth...but looking forward to that a lot. And no need to apologize about repeating the Land over and over...I could ride that all day!!

I'm really enjoying your TR :flower3: And thank you for mentioning the bubble tea. I'd like to try that, although I don't see it on any of the regular Epcot menus online :worried: Maybe I can find some here at home :drinking1
Love your photos!

For crying out loud, I’ve been a Disney Visa card holder since 2007!

Same here! I should actually put this in the number one spot on my To-Do list, then maybe i'll try to accomplish it.

This meet was great! It actually made me wonder whether I should do more of them. I felt like a little kid. I excitedly showed Mickey my earrings, necklace and ring and he was very excited to see them. He also kissed my hand… no big deal… :rolleyes1

You should do more meets! They really are so much fun.

img_2051-jpg.102782

Love it!:love:

At $6.50 this was quite an expensive drink for not having any alcohol in it

That is really expensive for a non-alcoholic drink :eek: The tapioca balls better come straight from China from that price:lmao:

If you’ve not yet experienced the wonder that is the smell of Disney water, you’re in for a treat. #bestsmellever

So so true. POTC has the BEST smelling water ever! :worship:

During the ride, I also decided to charge up my phone with my phone charger – I highly recommend having one of these things if you’re a smart phone user.

Is it the Morphie power pack? I've heard awesome things about those!

img_1037-jpg.102813

A girl could do worse...

Yeah, like a guy with half a head! :rotfl: I've only every gotten a handful of 'complete' head shots on SE, the majority of them are all half heads :lmao:

Flan de Queso con Chocolate Abuelita.
100_2857-jpg.102826

Abuelita?! :faint:

Love taking shots like this.

Yay for your first DIS meet and double yay for it being with Dugette!!! :banana::cheer2:

debated about what to do before I was able to start pounding more F&G eats.

Love that. "pounding more F&G eats."

Also, this would give me a good excuse for a character meet because I – much like @pkondz except for when it comes to certain troublesome little fairies – don’t really do character meets.

Yep.

It’s really nothing against them per se, the waiting in line to do so doesn’t usually appeal to me.

And yep again.

They were great, albeit without some boundaries. Let’s just say I can’t believe they let me pose for my pictures with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy without them in it. :laughing:

:laughing:

I felt like a little kid.

Sure! Why not? You're in the right place for it!

He also kissed my hand… no big deal… :rolleyes1

:lmao:

That's a really good character pic! I can see why you framed it.

I had an oolong peach bubble tea to get my hands on!

I've had bubble tea two or three times. I can't get used to sucking up the "bubbles".
But I love the flavour.

Guys, this is crazy but I’m obsessed with this ride.

Meh. We all get obsessed over different rides. This one's yours, for whatever reason it happens to be.
You like it? You go, girl.

I have no explanation but I went on it an obnoxious number of times this trip.

Okay! Okay! I get it! Really obsessed! :laughing:

And I’m not gonna apologize for it so there.

Yeah!

Ahhh, first Disney water smell. If you’ve not yet experienced the wonder that is the smell of Disney water, you’re in for a treat. #bestsmellever

Not I. I have a notoriously poor sense of smell.

Except for coconut. I can smell that in anything.

During the ride, I also decided to charge up my phone with my phone charger – I highly recommend having one of these things if you’re a smart phone user. My phone’s battery just wouldn’t have been able to make it through long days in the parks without it.

Details please? How big? What kind?

Oh, so close. You almost got a picture of my dad.
DW pointed out years ago how much the centurion(?) looks like him.

Since I didn't have a riding buddy, Disney paired me up with this cute cartoon boyfriend:

:laughing: And they lived happily ever after.

A girl could do worse...

RIP Robin Williams :sad1:

Such a loss.

From here, I headed over to the Tomorrowland preview which was 3 minutes until the next showing.
This looks amazing! Has anyone seen it yet?!

No, but a couple of people have said it was only okay. More of a "wait until it's out on DVD".
Geared more towards the younger (i.e. teen/pre-teen) ones.

There you are! It's been a while since the last selfie!

Look out!

After that, I had finally found room in my stomach for my second round of eating.

Woot!

Truthfully, this wasn’t my favorite of the selections I tried either.

Too bad. It sure sounded interesting.

not exactly the prime viewing spot, is it? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes1

At this point, I couldn’t decide whether I could handle the Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart from the Florida Fresh stand or not. But I figured “when in doubt, go for it” so I did...

What would have changed my mind was the term "Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart".

Just sayin'

Even with my FP I waited in line for about 20 minutes.

Wow. Wonder what standby was like.

I headed out of Epcot around 8:45 with my destination being the Magic Kingdom!

More parks!

I love those. They always make me stop in my tracks and "ooh".

You get to meet Dugette??!?
Lucky!

My sister (the one who lives in England) will be home for three weeks starting next Monday so I need to get with the program because I'll inevitably fall way behind again soon... :laughing:

You'll be too busy laughing about waiting in line for the loo.

Indeed. But I promise to miss you all :hug:

We'll miss you too! But we'll be here waiting! :goodvibes

:laughing: Fair enough... I don't know how you keep track to begin with :confused:

I'm starting to wonder about that myself.

Wow, you got three characters at the Visa spot! That's awesome. I've done it three times now. First time was just Mickey and the second and third time was Mickey and Goofy. I always hope for Pluto of course but haven't gotten him yet. As one who has recently started doing more meet and greets, I highly recommend adding some more to your trips.

I am obsessed with both LWTL and SE so I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. Oh and I think your SE boyfriend is a cheater because he was in my future in December! Shhhh, don't tell my husband.

Even more awesome pictures with Figment.

I didn't know they did a Tomorrowland preview, that's kind of cool. DH and I saw it on opening weekend and we both loved it. I wasn't even sure what we were getting into because the previews were so vague but was pleasantly surprised. I was sad to see that it has pretty much tanked at the box office, probably because of the vague previews. I'm not sure if I would have gone based on those if it wasn't a Disney movie.

Oh man, more yummy food pictures! And I've still got 20 minutes till lunch time.

Love that last topiary shot. pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter