Penguin Encounter was AMAZING!!!

Thanks for posting. :) Loved the Penguin exhibit itself - even loved the cold temps. It's one of our favorite animals - so much so that we're contemplating an Antarctica cruise as a someday bucket list trip. Will have to check the encounter out next year!

Thanks for posting. :) Loved the Penguin exhibit itself - even loved the cold temps. It's one of our favorite animals - so much so that we're contemplating an Antarctica cruise as a someday bucket list trip. Will have to check the encounter out next year!
Make sure you try to get the BOGO deal Black Friday weekend!

Reactions: shh
Thank you for the info! This tour is definitely on my to-do list

I'm glad to see a good review of it!!! About how long would you say you got to spend with the Penguins?

Last edited:
We have tickets for DC and Sea World for December 2nd- 9th, 2017. I have read different places that Sea World has great deals on Black Friday? Should I wait to book my Dine with Shamu and any of the additional animal experiences? I was told to book the Dine with Shamu as soon as possible, but I can't book it yet because they haven't even opened up the month of December? Should I wait until Black Friday, or book as soon as I can?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter