Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy!! I can't believe you are due in a week!!! :yay:

I'm so glad you are still feeling good and I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at DisneyLand :goodvibes

Have you guys picked out a name yet??

These last batch of pics Jordan put out in the 'small world' is the first time I noticed you even looked pregnant! Did you just grow half way through your trip to WDW ;)

Yes, so far, so good... back pain every now and then (more just achy than sharp pain) but for the most part feeling good. Still considering a couple names... not 100% positive yet... I was wearing some maternity things through the trip... but it probably depended on what I was wearing... will maybe post some pix of me and GirlNextDoor from DL because she's down this wkd and we're going to DL... so you can see the difference in my belly from Feb to now...

I'm at work now trying to get more things wrapped up... been here since 7:45am (it's now 11am PST) and don't feel like I've gotten enough done... sigh.:sad2:

:thumbsup2
Hehe... I am with ya on IASW... I can take it once per trip... only because I like to torture my DS13 hehe

I was too busy trying to take Peeps pix to hear the music...

Did they call you "Droopy Drawers"?! :lmao:

I do have several nicknames which I have mentioned before, but I also have several that I can not put on a family friendly site. One was Swivel Hips because I walk with a waddle of sorts.

Great update!!! I love the pics.
I don't know how you stomached IASW. The dancing dolls are scary in a Chuckie sort of way.

The pic of Dylan covering his ears is priceless!!!

It's perfect for most children. They are so stimulated by the attraction--looking everywhere....

Yeah, Dylan and I were both like that...;)

Dude, that was a really long line for singing puppets. every time I go to IASW, I think of the puppet scene from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. it keeps me going fantasizing about accidents with fireworks.....:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dude said:
Glad the potty was clean. :thumbsup2

I was pleasantly surprised....

Dude said:
Here's a song for you:

This is the song that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends.....

:wizard:

It's listed on many sites as the most annoying song....

You'd be thrilled to know that IASW is my DS's favorite lullaby!! :scared1:

I can take it if it's without words.

That bathroom is usually good rating a 1-2 flush for the first couple of hours....but at 1pm...WOW...good mojo!

I wasn't even thinking about MOJO, but you're right especially when refering to this particular restroom:thumbsup2

For you and Dylan:

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

There is just one moon
And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to ev'ryone
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide

It's a small, small world

(Charles hates the ride, too, and won't even be within hearing distance. My children will never have any memories of riding that ride with their father. :laughing: )

Thanks. I'm hammering nails in my eyes right now.....

I get the house to myself !! Heaven!!

My roommates say this to themselves every time I walk out the door.

My eardrums just burst

I am the only person who likes it's a small world. Oh well.

Actually several people posted that it's their favorite ride--rentayenta being one....

I think you're one of the few that caught this statement.....

Winkers said:
Aren't those Polynesian peeps??:confused3

Close enough;)

Winkers said:
I agree with you on the "it's a small world" phrase.......altho when you told me about being related to the guy in Eli Stone...........I did start singing..........it's a small world after all.......;)

Oh no you didn't....

It's listed on many sites as the most annoying song....

I can take it if it's without words.

COLOR="Blue"]I'm thinking this one is on that list, too....:rolleyes1

"In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room".....[/
COLOR][/COLOR]

:rotfl:

COLOR="Blue"]I'm thinking this one is on that list, too....:rolleyes1

"In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room".....[/
COLOR][/COLOR]

That has to be on the list! And that song from Carousel of Progress

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of ev'ryday
And tomorrow's just a dream away

Man has a dream and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true for you and me

So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away

Would it be rude to just have my iPod on during IASW? I can pretend the dolls are dancing to George Michael and Earth, Wind, and Fire.

That has to be on the list! And that song from Carousel of Progress

And tomorrow's just a dream away

Man has a dream and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true for you and me

So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away

Would it be rude to just have my iPod on during IASW? I can pretend the dolls are dancing to George Michael and Earth, Wind, and Fire.
I have a "Carousel of Progress" story for my trip report when I get through last year and start on this year... lol

And does anyone but ME remember that it used to be a different song? "Now is the time, now is the time, now is the best time...."???? or was that in my dreams?!

I have a "Carousel of Progress" story for my trip report when I get through last year and start on this year... lol

I can't wait to hear!!!!

When we took T to see Carousel for the first time in January, as soon as we sat down he asked "Am I going to laugh?" I couldn't bare to tell him that not only would he not laugh, he would probably fall asleep :rotfl2:

will maybe post some pix of me and GirlNextDoor from DL because she's down this wkd and we're going to DL... so you can see the difference in my belly from Feb to now...

I would LOVE to see the DL pics!! :yay: And Uncle Jordan will be responsible for getting baby pics up ASAP ;)

Glad you are doing well.....hope you didn't work to hard :surfweb:

Great update and pics. It's hard to take a trip now and NOT think about taking a few pics specifically for the TR. :rotfl:

I don't think we've ever used that restroom. Perhaps we should check it out next time. Maybe we could have a cleanliness of a single flush too!

Hey Jordan :wave2: It took me a little longer than expected but I just got all caught up on your report. I went back to re-read the first thread and then got caught up on this one. I love your family! Erin and Dylan are just too cute :lovestruc Dylan actually looks just like my cousin Ryan when he was little... granted my cousin's 18 now and isn't Asian, but I swear they look so much alike! I'm gonna go through our old pictures to find one to show you. Anyway, your report is just as great as I remembered. You crack me up with all your Peeps, bathroom ratings and tongue pictures... and of course the crazy drunks stories :lmao: I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and I'm definitely looking forward to future updates :thumbsup2

That story is great!! Sooo funny what kids misinterpret. Here's one of my favorite stories: A little boy was in a relative's wedding. As he was coming down the aisle he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd (alternating between bride's side and groom's side). While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar...so it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR all the way down the aisle. As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit. The little boy, however, was getting more and more distressed from all the laughing, and was also near tears by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear..." :lovestruc

:rotfl2: that is SO CUTE!!!!! i was at my sister's apartment reading this and read it out loud to her and we were cracking up!

Thanks!!! Yes - due a week from Monday. But still feeling pretty good so I think I'll make it past. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow with some friends... our last time probably before baby comes. Hopefully not too crowded... Thanks for the compliments on the kids... you're so funny (Asian kids)... my mom LOVES Jon and Kate... so funny. Well, if you get on the set, you've got lots to choose from so I'm sure you'd catch one... ha ha ha. It'll be interesting to see what #3 looks like. I always wonder how she'll look different from Erin (both being girls) because the kids both have features from me and Derek... so it'll be interesting to see what features this one inherits. Hopefully she won't be the one who gets asked, "are you sure you're from this family...?" because she looks so different. So sad. :sad2:

well, i hope everything goes well. i'm sure it will - you're an old pro at this! ;) by the way, i was doing the math on how far along you were during this trip and i'm thinking 3-4 months. if that's true you weren't showing AT ALL!!!! i didn't even realize you were pregnant until i caught a few pieces of chatter here and there and then i saw your ticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter