Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe... I am with ya on IASW... I can take it once per trip... only because I like to torture my DS13 hehe

Sounds like you're busy! I was induced with 3 of mine...........not my idea of a good time!;)
So....is there going to be a mini report on the delivery?:rotfl2:

Ooo... I was induced too. 8pm on Wednesday - 10pm on THURSDAY c-section ... UGH.

Wanna see a picture of me as a kid? Here you go:
wdwfeb2008450.jpg

Did they call you "Droopy Drawers"?! :lmao:

I'm so opposite :laughing: I'm totally for induction. I'm a planner so that works for me. We have our traditional "night before induction" dinner with the folks at this local Chinese place, then I check into the hospital, get a good night's sleep and then have a baby. It's all very organized. :thumbsup2 (and we all know how Jordan's and my family like to be organized... or have you not gotten that feeling...? If not, go back to the beginning of the PTR and TR and start reading again. ha ha.)

I'll have Jordan post our delivery announcement and details on the DIS.

Good luck!!! :cutie:

Great update!!! I love the pics.
I don't know how you stomached IASW. The dancing dolls are scary in a Chuckie sort of way.

The pic of Dylan covering his ears is priceless!!!

Dude, that was a really long line for singing puppets. every time I go to IASW, I think of the puppet scene from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. it keeps me going fantasizing about accidents with fireworks.....:rolleyes1

Glad the potty was clean. :thumbsup2

Here's a song for you:

This is the song that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends.....

:wizard:

For you and Dylan:

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

There is just one moon
And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to ev'ryone
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide

It's a small, small world

(Charles hates the ride, too, and won't even be within hearing distance. My children will never have any memories of riding that ride with their father. :laughing: )

Evening Jordan and Peeps !! I just got back from the campground wher the rest of the family is camping in the newly acquired Pop Up!DD has this thing about packing too much, and she is always afraid of not having enuff food sooooo!! DSIl gets a little miffed . But the camp ground is awesome lots for the kids to do, a petting zoo miniature golf (free) a pond/pool,fishing and lots of swings a nd jungle gyms, the kids were in heaven !!I'm home and itching the skeeters were out! I get the house to myself !! Heaven!!

[
Dylan learning the "How I broke my arm at WDW" moves:
:lmao: :rotfl2:

[
Why out of the whole attraction, Wendy and I only took Peeps pictures is beyond either one of us. Could it be we had the Trip Report in mind?:rolleyes1
IMG_0538.jpg

Aren't those Polynesian peeps??:confused3

I agree with you on the "it's a small world" phrase.......altho when you told me about being related to the guy in Eli Stone...........I did start singing..........it's a small world after all.......;)

I was stuck on Splash Mountain once for about 15 minutes. It wasn't much of a Laughing Place that day.
:lmao: That's funny!:rotfl2:

My brother and I (when we were teenagers) got stuck on IASW for 25 minutes once.

They left the song on.

:scared1:
That's enough to give you nightmares!!

Disney security probably kept the video of us pleading and thrashing around. It was probably pretty funny.
:lmao:
I'm so opposite :laughing: I'm totally for induction. I'm a planner so that works for me.
I didn't like it because I'd spent a couple of months on bed rest and then ended up being induced 3 times! I swear, as soon as I was cleared to go into labor....nothing! But 3 months before my due date they we're trying to get out!:confused3

Winkers, they didn't allow cameras in your room? .

Oh, they allowed cameras......my problem was my aunt who took pictures that were......shall we say graphic...........then I took them to the 1 hour photo to be developed!:scared1: It's one of my most embarassing moments!

Oh, they allowed cameras......my problem was my aunt who took pictures that were......shall we say graphic...........then I took them to the 1 hour photo to be developed!:scared1: It's one of my most embarassing moments!

Thank goodness for digital cameras now. No more surprises!

I'm so opposite :laughing: I'm totally for induction. I'm a planner so that works for me.

I didn't like it because I'd spent a couple of months on bed rest and then ended up being induced 3 times! I swear, as soon as I was cleared to go into labor....nothing! But 3 months before my due date they we're trying to get out!:confused3

i have a funny story about being induced. my best friend's DD was 5 when her little brother was born. well, melanie (my best friend) had to be induced and megan (her DD) kept hearing everyone talk about it. finally she asked her mom, "so mommy, what are they going to do? just say, 'here's melanie'??????" she got "induced" and "introduced" confused! :lmao: so cute!

wendy - i don't read all the chatter here (i wish i could but it's virtually impossible!!!) so i'm just now catching on that you're due any day now. i just wanted to say congratulations and good luck! i can't wait to see pics of your new little one. erin and dylan are beautiful, by the way. i'm always showing pictures of them to my husband. we have always thought about adopting from china and i realize your kids aren't from china but......well, you get the picture! i hope that doesn't offend you....we just think little asian kids are adorable!!! we're thinking about going to the set of "jon and kate plus eight" and i'll distract jon and/or kate while ray (my DH) runs off with either aidan or hannah, whichever one he can get his hands on first. :laughing:

Hi Jordan! I'm totally with you on the fingernail chalkboard/aluminum foil thing! Great artsy pic of Erin, did you do that with photobucket?

Yeeks! Ok... your experience doesn't sound like fun at all. :sad2: If mine were like that, I'd probably have a different feeling about induction... fortunately mine were not that bad... Erin's was the longest because I didn't know what I was doing but Dylan's wasn't too bad.

Re: cameras ... yes, thank goodness for digital!!! At least now we can delete those that are not ... appropriate for public viewing.... ha ha. But for me I'd rather have them and then choose to delete (same with videotape) than to regret it and then not be able to redo it later... so far it hasn't been too bad (the pix or footage) and when it's - shall we say - pretty close up, at least it's so close up that you really can't tell it's me (or a human, for that matter... ha ha ha). :laughing:

i have a funny story about being induced. my best friend's DD was 5 when her little brother was born. well, melanie (my best friend) had to be induced and megan (her DD) kept hearing everyone talk about it. finally she asked her mom, "so mommy, what are they going to do? just say, 'here's melanie'??????" she got "induced" and "introduced" confused! :lmao: so cute!:

That story is great!! Sooo funny what kids misinterpret. Here's one of my favorite stories: A little boy was in a relative's wedding. As he was coming down the aisle he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd (alternating between bride's side and groom's side). While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar...so it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR all the way down the aisle. As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit. The little boy, however, was getting more and more distressed from all the laughing, and was also near tears by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear..." :lovestruc

wendy - i don't read all the chatter here (i wish i could but it's virtually impossible!!!) so i'm just now catching on that you're due any day now. i just wanted to say congratulations and good luck! i can't wait to see pics of your new little one. erin and dylan are beautiful, by the way. i'm always showing pictures of them to my husband. we have always thought about adopting from china and i realize your kids aren't from china but......well, you get the picture! i hope that doesn't offend you....we just think little asian kids are adorable!!! we're thinking about going to the set of "jon and kate plus eight" and i'll distract jon and/or kate while ray (my DH) runs off with either aidan or hannah, whichever one he can get his hands on first. :laughing:

Thanks!!! Yes - due a week from Monday. But still feeling pretty good so I think I'll make it past. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow with some friends... our last time probably before baby comes. Hopefully not too crowded... Thanks for the compliments on the kids... you're so funny (Asian kids)... my mom LOVES Jon and Kate... so funny. Well, if you get on the set, you've got lots to choose from so I'm sure you'd catch one... ha ha ha. It'll be interesting to see what #3 looks like. I always wonder how she'll look different from Erin (both being girls) because the kids both have features from me and Derek... so it'll be interesting to see what features this one inherits. Hopefully she won't be the one who gets asked, "are you sure you're from this family...?" because she looks so different. So sad. :sad2:

Great artsy pic of Erin, did you do that with photobucket?

I think that was just done with our cameras. It has this color feature that lets you pick a color and it'll pull out only that color in the pic and make the rest b/w. It's pretty cool. :thumbsup2

Thanks!!! Yes - due a week from Monday. But still feeling pretty good so I think I'll make it past. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow with some friends... our last time probably before baby comes. Hopefully not too crowded... Thanks for the compliments on the kids... you're so funny (Asian kids)... my mom LOVES Jon and Kate... so funny. Well, if you get on the set, you've got lots to choose from so I'm sure you'd catch one... ha ha ha. It'll be interesting to see what #3 looks like. I always wonder how she'll look different from Erin (both being girls) because the kids both have features from me and Derek... so it'll be interesting to see what features this one inherits. Hopefully she won't be the one who gets asked, "are you sure you're from this family...?" because she looks so different. So sad. :sad2:

Wendy!! I can't believe you are due in a week!!! :yay:

I'm so glad you are still feeling good and I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at DisneyLand :goodvibes

Have you guys picked out a name yet??

These last batch of pics Jordan put out in the 'small world' is the first time I noticed you even looked pregnant! Did you just grow half way through your trip to WDW ;)

Congrats again and Best wishes!! :goodvibes You know you have to post pics asap! :rolleyes1

I keep forgetting how popular this TR is and how much I have to search to catch up!!! :rotfl:

wdwfeb2008444.jpg

I love this artsy pic. I love those kinds with the black and white with a splash of color!!! And thanks, I have that song in my head over and over and over again.

DM .... aka "Flora" at Fairy Godmothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter