• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewwww! This is exactly why I don't let my children go in hot tubs at hotels. That and the fact that you just sit in what is essentially a big hot "butt soup" maker. Blech!

:rotfl:

I don't think I'll ever be able to sit in a hot tub again............:scared:

great stories jordan, hope to meet some interesting people on our trip as we are staying at CS and might meet some convetnion people that are a little drunk

BUTT SOUP maker.
:rotfl: :lmao:

Ewwww! This is exactly why I don't let my children go in hot tubs at hotels. That and the fact that you just sit in what is essentially a big hot "butt soup" maker. Blech!

Now that really makes me want to be sick!! :rotfl:

You "could" smell it?! :lmao: Of course, I'm going to immediately shove the bedspreads in our room under the beds the instant we get into our room, thanks to this TR :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: Hey Lisa! Uhm, it's been awhile ... Yeah, bedspreads are gross but sometimes we still use them. We just don't pull them up to our faces. Only if we feel the need to keep are bodies warm when Rob cranks the AC! :rolleyes:

Well apparently my usercp did not want me to read my good buddy J's latest update... but I foiled it and managed to read it...a few days late. And boy oh boy was that a doosey! WTH will happen when the clubs at PI close? More of this type of behavior at the resorts I fear! Yikes.

WTH will happen when the clubs at PI close? More of this type of behavior at the resorts I fear! Yikes.

Do you think so? I was thinking that the "locals" were the ones who were mainly visiting PI - hence the trouble some have reported at DTD in the wee hours...

We didn't frequent PI much, but we did enjoy an occasional visit to the early show at The Comedy Warehouse and the Adventurer's Club. I'm hoping the Comedy Warehouse might relocate somewhere else? :confused3

Do you think so? I was thinking that the "locals" were the ones who were mainly visiting PI - hence the trouble some have reported at DTD in the wee hours...

We didn't frequent PI much, but we did enjoy an occasional visit to the early show at The Comedy Warehouse and the Adventurer's Club. I'm hoping the Comedy Warehouse might relocate somewhere else? :confused3

I really am hoping they keep the adventures club and the comedy warehouse. I know personally, because we dont have any kids yet, we spend a lot of time at PI. I guess not so muhc after they make the changes because I'd pretty much only go to hit goofy's once and maybe WoD. :confused3

That's a lot of people :scared1:

It was, but it's an annual event and the church planning committee has really got it down pat. So it went off without a hitch.

Hey Stretchy!!!!!! Hope to see more you around these parts.

Good to know you still stop by....:thumbsup2

Ack! I could hardly read after this photo. Haven't you ever seen Dateline or Primetime or whatever???? All the bodily fluids left on the top bedspread? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Unless they freshly washed that one and, I guess it's fine. But how do you really know? :confused3

DM likes to hang at Fairy Godmothers!

Usually a sleeping picture with me folded up in a gross bedspread is the direct result of alcohol of some sort.....;)

whoa I missed a lot over the weekend! Our 'puter (a mac strangely enough) was kinda freaking out so I'm way far behind. Plus, my 180 mark hit today so I;ve been feverishly planning! I'm on my 6th revision om my dining list so don't feel too bad! :) Glad you church function went well! Keep those remaining days coming!

I am now on draft 7, but now I'm sure it will change quite a bit more. With the ecomony downturn, I'm sure things like park hours/entertainment/parades/EMH will change much more than it has in the past few years.

You "could" smell it?! :lmao: Of course, I'm going to immediately shove the bedspreads in our room under the beds the instant we get into our room, thanks to this TR :rotfl2:

I'm just going to believe that we got a newly washed bedspread at the beginning of our trip......:rolleyes1

Oh well, I guess couth is overrated :sad2: :rotfl2:

This had me...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Did you see my Sleepy Peeps pic from the first part of July?

I'll go over and see them....Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup2

Good Morning Peeps!!

Good afternoon.

Dude....ewww.....That's a yicky Jersey Drunks story. Blech!

Glad you were a gentleman for Kim....hope she didn't hurt too much upon waking up the next morning.

She was fine the next morning. I was probably worse off than she was....

Lordy, now THAT"S a visual I can't get out of my head. :scared1:

I agree! bacteria+heat+not enough chemicasl=not too pretty! :lmao:

Butt Soup!!!: rotfl:

I don't think I'll ever be able to sit in a hot tub again............:scared:

Now that really makes me want to be sick!! :rotfl:

I agree with everyone.....NASTY...but I'll still go in the hot tubs, I'll just hose myself down with bleach afterwards.;)

Oh the the comment "butt soup" was also hilarious as well..:rotfl2:

Butt soup! That's hilarious!

That is exactly how I have always felt about hot tubs, but I have never been able to put it in just the right words!

So im watching John & Kate plus 8 today, and he said "hello to his peeps" and it kinda made me laugh and think of your TR...hope your having a good one

Jon is my hero.:thumbsup2

great stories jordan, hope to meet some interesting people on our trip as we are staying at CS and might meet some convetnion people that are a little drunk

BUTT SOUP maker.
:rotfl: :lmao:

You'll have to give a full TR especially on CSR!!!! Muchas Gracias.

We just don't pull them up to our faces.
a

It's apparent I don't follow this rule...:rolleyes1 :eek:

Well apparently my usercp did not want me to read my good buddy J's latest update... but I foiled it and managed to read it...a few days late. And boy oh boy was that a doosey! WTH will happen when the clubs at PI close? More of this type of behavior at the resorts I fear! Yikes.

I really am hoping they keep the adventures club and the comedy warehouse. I know personally, because we dont have any kids yet, we spend a lot of time at PI. I guess not so muhc after they make the changes because I'd pretty much only go to hit goofy's once and maybe WoD. :confused3

There are several campaigns to save the Adventurer's Club. I'm hoping it'll receive a last minute reprieve. I could also see WDW putting The Adventurers Club either in Animal Kingdom OR near the Tower Of Terror at DHS.

I haven't been to PI to drink since 2001. Ever since I discovered ESPN and am able to watch sports the whole time I'm drinking, I don't feel the need to go to PI. Imagine the drunk stories if I went to PI?

I got a 2 for 1 coupon in my email today, so that made the decision very easy!!! I'll think of you as I eat my delicious soup!

Now you're just being cruel.....;)

My favorites Black Bean Chili, Regular Chili, Split Pea, Navy Bean....I know they have added a slew of new soups since I left 7 years ago. I just need to get there more often so I can taste them.....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter