Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :lmao: No, but I did drool a little bit.

I was in charge of this outdoor picnic today and it was a LOOOOOOONG day.

Oh an outdoor picnic sounds like fun. What's the weather like in Southern California right now? It's hot as ... well it's really hot in NYC.

Oh J that was hilarious, at least they didn't ask you to join in :rotfl:
:lmao:

ICE, ICE BABY..... couldn't resist that one. ;)
collegehumor.jpg

Ewwww...you had to go there, didn't you? I prefer to pretend that my hotel bedspreads are in pristine conditions! :scared:
Yuck! Before I even sit on a hotel bed, I remove the bedspread......:scared:

Jordan, I wonder what your NJ pool friend's "flush" rated that bathroom? :confused3
:eek:
:rotfl2:

Did your head hit the keyboard? :lmao:

I think the space bar is stuck to his forhead!:)

Oh an outdoor picnic sounds like fun. What's the weather like in Southern California right now? It's hot as ... well it's really hot in NYC.

It was alot of work as it was a church event for 300 people, but everything went very smoothly.

The weather was unusually nice. It's usually in the 90's or hotter, but this year it was in the high 70's and a great ocean breeze to keep it cool. Thank God!!!!!

It was alot of work as it was a church event for 300 people, but everything went very smoothly.

The weather was unusually nice. It's usually in the 90's or hotter, but this year it was in the high 70's and a great ocean breeze to keep it cool. Thank God!!!!!

That's a lot of people :scared1:

I've chased a drunk with beer in my hand looking like a crazy Asian
I've listen to a guy drown his sorrows over his wife who left him.....at WDW.
I've helped a guy stumble back to his room.
I was introduced to a man who could have people "taken care of"
And now I find out that people from New Jersey like using Public Places.....;)

:rotfl2:

Chapter 59. Friday, February 8th. Day 9. Part 1. The ER and Derek has a morning

I slept in til about 9:30 or 10am. Of course, Wendy snapped a picture of me sleeping:
IMG_0460.jpg
Ack! I could hardly read after this photo. Haven't you ever seen Dateline or Primetime or whatever???? All the bodily fluids left on the top bedspread? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Unless they freshly washed that one and, I guess it's fine. But how do you really know? :confused3

DM likes to hang at Fairy Godmothers!

whoa I missed a lot over the weekend! Our 'puter (a mac strangely enough) was kinda freaking out so I'm way far behind. Plus, my 180 mark hit today so I;ve been feverishly planning! I'm on my 6th revision om my dining list so don't feel too bad! :) Glad you church function went well! Keep those remaining days coming!

Ack! I could hardly read after this photo. Haven't you ever seen Dateline or Primetime or whatever???? All the bodily fluids left on the top bedspread? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Unless they freshly washed that one and, I guess it's fine. But how do you really know? :confused3URL="http://www.fairygodmothers.proboards47.com"]DM likes to hang at Fairy Godmothers![/URL]

You "could" smell it?! :lmao: Of course, I'm going to immediately shove the bedspreads in our room under the beds the instant we get into our room, thanks to this TR :rotfl2:

Great update, Jordan! I'm with Kim, for the record. A few sips of anything alcoholic and I can feel the effects (yes, truly, ask my dh LOL). I'm glad you didn't see ... um ... anything "more" than you already did at the hot tub :scared1: Good thing you didn't have to go to the loo right then, hey? :lmao: Oh well, I guess couth is overrated :sad2: :rotfl2:

So im watching John & Kate plus 8 today, and he said "hello to his peeps" and it kinda made me laugh and think of your TR...hope your having a good one

I can picture him dancing right now.....

He really does take care of other guests, but he makes sure that I always have a drink in front of me. I think I mentioned that the first time I walked in this past trip, he saw me and immediately poured me a vodka/cranberry.

See, you're famous! - Or he wanted you to listen to the drunks so he didn't have to! :rotfl2:
Looking back....I shoulda.....;)

popcorn::
I had a few great stories from our DCL cruise in 05......

See, we don't have any stories - except for the lady yelling at her hubby because they were 3rd in line for the Dessert Buffet instead of first :confused3

they won the "do you know your spouse" game - because of her nagging!:lmao:

All the hot tubs must be on lockdown that week...;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I looked back at my Trip Journal and I guess I had walked inside to one of the sitting areas and had "fallen asleep" for a few minutes....:rolleyes1

Did you see my Sleepy Peeps pic from the first part of July?

Dude....ewww.....That's a yicky Jersey Drunks story. Blech!

Glad you were a gentleman for Kim....hope she didn't hurt too much upon waking up the next morning.

About 10 minutes later I just happened to look over in the direction of the Hot Tub. The pool and hot tub are separated by bushes and plants so you don't get a full view, but I'm pretty sure I saw someone's behind and not in swimwear...:eek: :eek:. I turned quickly around. I wanted to go, but I thought..Hey this is my vacation and I was here first.....

About 5 minutes later, one of the couples heads over to the restrooms. I didn't even think anything of it. Well that is until the couple comes out of the restroom together and says to the other couple, "Hey it's your turn". They kind of laugh and look my way.....I then felt VERY uncomfortable and took that as my cue to leave....

Now...I don't know what they did exactly, but I can only imagine. I walked back to the room thinking to myself....How did I get so lucky?

Ewwww! This is exactly why I don't let my children go in hot tubs at hotels. That and the fact that you just sit in what is essentially a big hot "butt soup" maker. Blech!

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter