Pecos Bill update, the Cheese is gone from the Fixins bar....

However the chili-cheese fries can still be ordered, the cheese is simply added for you. You can also request cheese in a cup when you get your food.

Thank you! I'm just happy we can still get it at the counter.

My opinion is just that, my opinion, it isn't formulated or swayed by McDonalds, you or anyone else. I'm not debating the issue, I expressed my opinion, it just happens to differ from yours! The cheese sauce or lack there of is the crux of the matter..

I agree with you. Every time this comes up, the replies are to read, google, watch documentary. Many of us have done this and have an informed opinion that it is different from the majority. IMO, it was a horrible accident that the woman did to herself. Very unfortunate but I disagree with the lawsuit.

In any case, I heart plastic cheese. I avoid it most of the time because it's probably embalming my insides but I usually splurge at disney. Love pouring it on everything. I will miss it. :(

So the fixins bar is still there, just the cheese is gone? I thought they eliminated the whole fixins bar. Someone confirm please....

And how many times did I burn myself with McDonalds coffee and didn't file suit because I should know better than to drive and drink hot coffee at the same time! There's always someone around the corner to ruin it for others! I guess his mother never told him to be careful, cheese sauce is hot unless it come out of the fridge as a solid block of Velveeta! What a load of whoowie!!!'
She was not driving. She was the passenger in a parked car. She was attempting to place the creme in the coffee when the lid popped off.

The cheese sauce or lack there of is the crux of the matter..
She was not driving. She was the passenger in a parked car. She was attempting to place the creme in the coffee when the lid popped off.
Rather than continue off topic, what is your feeling and/or contribution regarding the demise of the tasty, fake, phosphorescent orange sauce from the fixings bar?

Rather than continue off topic, what is your feeling and/or contribution regarding the demise of the tasty, fake, phosphorescent orange sauce from the fixings bar?
Sad that it is no longer at the bar but there are many reports that you can just ask for it with your order. I'm not sure it will always be like that or if it is only until they run out. But it's a little hard to have nachos with out it.

But it's a little hard to have nachos with out it.
Yeah, the official site's menus still have cheese at Casey's Corner (chili-cheese dog and nachos) and Pecos Bill (chili-cheese fries), but I'm not seeing it at Cosmic Ray's. That's a good point that they will have to have it behind the counters at these locations unless they're doing menu changes.

:scared:I'm picturing the furor if it gets taken off the menus also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter