Peanut butter & jelly milkshake

travelbug

DIS Veteran
I'm not planning to go eat at 50s Prime Time, but would love to try the peanut butter and jelly milkshake I've heard so much about. Any chance they would make me one to go? Or is there anywhere else that makes them? Thanks! :)

Here's a tip--go to "Dad's Bar" at 50's, no PS needed, just grab a seat, and order one there. Not sure they'll actually make it "to go" but it'll be quick to get it and finish it there :)

Anne

We did this last Sunday. DD loves the PB&J milkshakes. She drank it there though. They do have to go cups.

ducklite said:
Here's a tip--go to "Dad's Bar" at 50's, no PS needed, just grab a seat, and order one there. Not sure they'll actually make it "to go" but it'll be quick to get it and finish it there :)

Anne
Thanks, Anne. This sounds like a good idea. I'll be solo at that point, so I should be able to snag a seat at Dad's Bar. I appreciate the tip!

PoohGirl71, glad to know they have to go cups. If I don't want to stay long, I'll get the rest to go.

Thanks for the replies! :wave2:

they definitely have to go cups. they will even pour your alcoholic beverage of choice into a to go cup if you ask. :)

I did this on my last trip. Just went in to the lounge and asked for it to go. Then I walked around the park while waiting to meet up with my son and his girlfriend. It was a great way to spend some leisurely time and have a great snack too! :teeth:

caitycaity said:
they definitely have to go cups. they will even pour your alcoholic beverage of choice into a to go cup if you ask. :)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Anne

Thanks for that tip! There is a drink there that I saw and wanted to try. Now I know I can. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter