PCC 4.0 Drink Around the Island on Castaway Cay

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
Ok cruisers......who's interested in attending a drink around the Island on Castaway Cay? This is an idea my daughter came up with and I told her I would organize it. I was thinking that we could start is after lunch sometime...there's only 3 bars that I know of and it should be a lot of fun. I will have the 2nd post for the list....SO....who's interested?

UPDATE !!! My daughter had to cancel this cruise, so unless someone else is willing to take it over, it's being cancelled....so sorry.....

Reserved for the list.....time to be determined later.

Cheri (Cherinva), Jenn and Brad
Jennifer (mdvlprof), Paul, Kyla and Cedric

Guess I am not enough of a drinker to notice... How many drinking places are there on Castaway Cay?

All I had there back in December was one drink with the coupon I got from the DIS.

I only recall two of the places to get a drink so obviously I need to do more research. Fortunately I'll be cruising in less than 2 months so I'll get a chance to reconnoiter. :drinking:

Add us to the list.
Jennifer, Paul, Kyla [21 by PCC 4], and Cedric [Wheels].

Guess I am not enough of a drinker to notice... How many drinking places are there on Castaway Cay?

All I had there back in December was one drink with the coupon I got from the DIS.

I suppose one could buy a drink from every waiter. :rotfl2: (I'm glad I don't drink!)

Please keep in mind, you don't have to have "spirited" drinks to join in the fun !!! All are welcome...even if you just want to "sip" around the island or just tag along with us and have conversation.

I'm positive that last year we found 3 bars on Castaway Cay...I'll have to ask my DD to be sure. Someone that knows for sure, please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

According to this map:
11908CastawayCayMapsmall.jpg

I see only 3 actual bars. Don't recall if you can also get beverages at the other food places.

I'm pretty sure I'll follow the same routine as on previous visits to Castaway Cay: spend a few morning hours at the beach, eat lunch at Cookie's, then go back to the ship in time for the first afternoon movie. :teeth: I'm not much of a beach person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter