PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

its wed,,,save your offers.
Here's hoping i do more than just "like" this post this week and actually save the danged ones I want. HOWEVER, because i neglected to save any offers I only got 7 this week, not sure i want any of them but if saving some triggers more then ok, I guess i'll save one of my 3 makeup offers :P

Just a little reminder to check your personal offers. I have another Shopper's spend 40.00 get 20X the points again!!! It really isn't hard to spend 40 at shopper's.

This time I don't have anything to get, as I did it last week and picked up one item I needed, and stocked up on a couple of sale items. Might have some items needed again if it happens again next week.

Just a little reminder to check your personal offers. I have another Shopper's spend 40.00 get 20X the points again!!! It really isn't hard to spend 40 at shopper's.

This time I don't have anything to get, as I did it last week and picked up one item I needed, and stocked up on a couple of sale items. Might have some items needed again if it happens again next week.
Our problem isnt the spend 40,,,its to stop spending more.

Well now didnt I just follow my own posting...nope. was waiting till i did my shopping to save. Then got all caught up in things with my daughters and totally forgot to save my offers. Oh well next week.
Been there. Done that. ;) I find with PC, the regular offers usually show up again within a couple of weeks. Hopefully, you got some new offers that are good!

Well...I have set a goal for myself. I have a plan in the back of my mind, so I'm hoping to make it come to life!

So far this year this year we collected over 600.00 in points. My goal is to collect another 500 - 600 in points before Dec 31. I am thinking if I keep watching sale items, and personal offers, I should be able to hit this goal.

I'll keep updating to see if I can do it!!!!

Really crossing my fingers....and I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner :rolleyes2 but I am hoping that the GC for Montana's, Harvey's etc etc etc is advertised with points. I want to wrap that to dh's 50th birthday surprise. If not...he'll still get one...but it would be nice to get points for it!!!!

Anyone else’s optimum points acting funny?

First this weekend I used 100,000 of my points to redeem online at shoppers during the bonus redemption event. On the app my transaction is showing, says I redeemed 100,000 points and earned 1,000 points on my purchase. The 1,000 points was added to my total, but the 100,000 was never deducted. It’s still in my balance of points.

Then I did a pc express pick up today for my groceries. The app is showing zero points for the purchase (even though I should earned around 1,000).

Anyone else’s optimum points acting funny?

First this weekend I used 100,000 of my points to redeem online at shoppers during the bonus redemption event. On the app my transaction is showing, says I redeemed 100,000 points and earned 1,000 points on my purchase. The 1,000 points was added to my total, but the 100,000 was never deducted. It’s still in my balance of points.

Then I did a pc express pick up today for my groceries. The app is showing zero points for the purchase (even though I should earned around 1,000).
I know that the last time I redeemed points, they stayed on the app for a couple of days. But they eventually took off the 100 000 :D

Andddd,,,,what did i predict,,,,neighbours came over,,,was distracted,,now this am looking at this,,,yup no save...oh well,,life goes on.
Good luck to all those that are more organized then me.
Ah, mort. Fingers crossed that the PC gods gift you a whack load of offers that you can use.....and next week, if you aren't headed to the store on Wednesday, save them early ;) Personally, I added it to my Microsoft "Things to Do" app for every Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter