PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

That’s great!! Have never had a free offer.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the province you live in?

I live in Ontario.
I'm Ontario as well. My son never gets any offers and he shops at Loblaws a ton where as I seldom shop there. I'm wondering if it's to get me to try PC products as I think all the freebies have been PC products. Either way, I'll take it.

I've never gotten an offer for a free item before either and I'm in BC. The offers have definitely been changing though. I got an offer to redeem 250,000 points and get 50,000 back at Superstore. I have over 500,000 points that I've been needing to redeem but I keep getting spend threshold offers so I have been waiting until those dry up for a bit to start redeeming.

Another Free offer today.

FREE!
PC or Blue Menu frozen entrees (2/2.7kg)
Limit: 1

don't know how or why I keep getting them but YIPPEE!
I stopped at Loblaws today to pick up a few items and this freebie. I was expecting the small frozen dinner however, to my surprise, it is a Club Pack size. That think is HUGE. we'll be eating it for a week.

I’m not positive it’ll work and I’ll report back tomorrow, but I think I just put through a Superstore pickup with a 50% points return! Stacking an emailed coupon code, the insider plus joe fresh benefits, and the flyer deal.
It worked!

I spent 250$, earned 125,000 points. I bought almost exclusively Joe Fresh stuff (back to school shopping). My offers all stacked just fine and I hope someone else can take advantage of a similar points return.

Reporting back with how I stacked things in my pickup order
1. I used the flyer offer of earn 25,000 points for every 100$ spent on home, clothes, etc.
2. I used an email code for spend XX$, earn Y0,000 points (I get these often, I think because I regularly use the grocery pickup service. Worth checking for!)
3. I had an app offer for 20,000 points with a 200$ spend at superstore.
4. Extra bonus for buying PC/Joe Fresh products.

I spent 250$, earned 125,000 points. I bought almost exclusively Joe Fresh stuff (back to school shopping). My offers all stacked just fine and I hope someone else can take advantage of a similar points return.
I miss back to school shopping. When my kids were young, I would get so many things from Superstore for back to school it was crazy. I wish there would have been promos like this back then

Great score on the points :banana:

You can always take my girls
3 more years and I'm sure that I'll be picking up a couple things for the granddaughter. But I do miss the excitement of the little ones getting all their things for school. High school kids don't need much. But now that everyone is graduated and living in an adult world...I do miss some of the things. My bank account doesn't miss the back to school shopping ;)

3 more years and I'm sure that I'll be picking up a couple things for the granddaughter. But I do miss the excitement of the little ones getting all their things for school. High school kids don't need much. But now that everyone is graduated and living in an adult world...I do miss some of the things. My bank account doesn't miss the back to school shopping ;)
Not only the back to school shopping but the fees for sports and activities that always start in Fall. Then you get a breather for a week or two then boom... Christmas! LMAO.

Not only the back to school shopping but the fees for sports and activities that always start in Fall. Then you get a breather for a week or two then boom... Christmas! LMAO.
Yup! I just registered DD14 for Basketball ($300) and Soccer ($650). Then we have our Disney trip, then Christmas. I already have my Christmas budget money allocated in my spreadsheet for Nov/Dec, so I feel good about that.

I don't bother going crazy with BTS clothes shopping as they can still wear their summer clothes for the month of September. I have already bought her new socks, white sneakers, jean shorts, and a really cool Jurassic Park t-shirt from Bluenotes. During September, we will start to shop for pants.

Hi Hon
I just have to say .........................................................................
Start a R.E.S.P. (Registered Educational Savings Plan) NOW!!
I only have one granddaughter :cutie: and she is going to start University next week.
I asked her for the invoice to send into the bank to access her R.E.S.P
and YEP over $16,000.00 for the first year!:magnify::eek:::yes::
First year students have to live on campus.
It's a 5 year program.
Her program does have a number of work related co=ops so that should help with the costs.

Hugs Hon

Start a R.E.S.P. (Registered Educational Savings Plan) NOW!!
I only have one granddaughter :cutie: and she is going to start University next week.
I asked her for the invoice to send into the bank to access her R.E.S.P
and YEP over $16,000.00 for the first year!:magnify::eek:::yes::
First year students have to live on campus.
It's a 5 year program.
Her program does have a number of work related co=ops so that should help with the costs.
Actually have done that for the granddaughter. We started it just after she was born. Instead of always buying her toys for xmas - we buy her something small and put lump sums into it for Xmas and her birthday or whenever Grammie has an extra 50.00 when I get the urge to splurge and pick out some clothes and things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter