PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I also see on the stuidstore flyer, that the " Happy Him" and " Happy Active" 100.00 gift cards give you 10,000 points!!! That will work perfectly for our gift for dh!

If I buy WDW gift cards from Shoppers and use my PC Mastercard, would I earn points for it? Would I get the 45pts/$1 for it being SDM, or would it fall under the 10pts/$1 for everything else?

I know with the BMO AM mastercard for Sobeys, I earn miles regardless if it was a gift card or not because it just shows up as "Sobeys" on my bill.

*start rant* lol

I've been slightly annoyed with the program recently. I have made multiple online purchases on JoeFresh.ca and had earned 70,000 points total. Typically, the points are awarded once the order has shipped. Well, I have been chasing these points since the end of May. I had gone through the live chat, twitter, joe fresh team, and then finally live chat again. I just got them today. If this keeps happening, it will be air miles all over again. One of the reasons I really like the Optimum program was because the points post pretty well right away.

*end rant* lol

*start rant* lol

I've been slightly annoyed with the program recently. I have made multiple online purchases on JoeFresh.ca and had earned 70,000 points total. Typically, the points are awarded once the order has shipped. Well, I have been chasing these points since the end of May. I had gone through the live chat, twitter, joe fresh team, and then finally live chat again. I just got them today. If this keeps happening, it will be air miles all over again. One of the reasons I really like the Optimum program was because the points post pretty well right away.

*end rant* lol

There was a period of time when I had continuous issues with points posting from Shoppers but haven't had any issues lately. I personally haven't ordered online from Joe Fresh so don't have any personal experience. Hopefully this is the last of the issues for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter