PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Wednesday. If you have any offers you want saved this is the time to do it.
That would require getting more than 6 offers this week 🤪 I've never had much luck with this but it does seem that if i forget to save offers that I will use the next week i get very few that are not related to anything I ever buy. Since i might buy a total of 12 different things it should be easy for them to figure out what won't end up in my cart.

That would require getting more than 6 offers this week 🤪 I've never had much luck with this but it does seem that if i forget to save offers that I will use the next week i get very few that are not related to anything I ever buy. Since i might buy a total of 12 different things it should be easy for them to figure out what won't end up in my cart.
That's really a loss on their end. They seem to get it right with some but not so much with others. I always get a lot of offers, usually more than 15 while others, such as yourself, don't get many. Even the ones they send that I have never bought there, seem to be ones that I would use. I have only hit the 'don't show again' button two times in the year and a half I have been using PC.
Fingers crossed it gets better for you.

I wanted to share something new I learned last week.

When I was leaving Superstore with a cart full of groceries, the lady at the PC booth asked me if I had spent $200 on my groceries. I confirmed that I had and she said that if she scanned my card I would earn an additional 2000 PC points. (I know it's not a lot but anything is better than nothing.) She also mentioned that each time I spend that amount, if I stop by on my way out of the store and they scan my card that 2000 points will be earned. Since I'm shopping less frequently and for 2 families now (us plus my parents) I'm more likely to hit the $200 mark. I spent just over $200 this week, stopped at the booth on my way out so that my card could be scanned and sure enough the next day 2000 points showed up on my card. (The week before my shop was larger and it appears that week I may have earned 2990 pts).

Anyway, if you tend to have larger purchases at Superstore and a PC Financial booth, it might be worth stopping by the next time you're leaving the store and having your PC MC scanned. I'm not sure if it makes a difference if you're a PC MC holder or not.

I have only been getting six as well.

I got my saved 4 and 11 new ones. Plus a Shoppers Life Brand and PC Blue Menu offers. Three of the regular offers I probably wouldn't use (Oral B, Rizopia, and Cepacol), but at least they didn't give me the Revlon one this week (I clicked don't show again). Unfortunately, I'm not shopping this week, or next, so hopefully after the 25th, the offers will be good.

I was browsing this weeks Shopper's flyer and seen a 20X event this weekend. Well I downloaded my offers....my 20X bonus is to spend 80.00 get 20X the points :sad2: Nope. I won't be doing that one.

I also seen the flyer that the brand of skin care I use (La Roche-Posay is the only one I have found that does't irritate the eczema on my face) has points attached to it. I am needing one of the items, but not much else. I will wait to see if I get a weekday offer. I had a one day one for Wednesday, and I forgot to run there to take advantage of it, and am now kicking myself for forgetting.

Side note: If anyone else has trouble with eczema on their face, give La Roche-Posay product line a try. It is super gentle, but yet effective. It is NOT expensive. The moisturizer I use is 25.00 and I get the same amount in the tube as many of the other lines that are advertised by Loreal, Oil of Olay, Neutrogena etc etc etc etc and many of them charge 40+ for their big tubs and make it look like more...but if you actually look at the amount of product in each one, it is the same amount. I was shocked. Just my two cent review of products I have been trying to use for the past 2 years since I have been struggling with mild eczema on my face.

I was browsing this weeks Shopper's flyer and seen a 20X event this weekend. Well I downloaded my offers....my 20X bonus is to spend 80.00 get 20X the points :sad2: Nope. I won't be doing that one.

I also seen the flyer that the brand of skin care I use (La Roche-Posay is the only one I have found that does't irritate the eczema on my face) has points attached to it. I am needing one of the items, but not much else. I will wait to see if I get a weekday offer. I had a one day one for Wednesday, and I forgot to run there to take advantage of it, and am now kicking myself for forgetting.

Side note: If anyone else has trouble with eczema on their face, give La Roche-Posay product line a try. It is super gentle, but yet effective. It is NOT expensive. The moisturizer I use is 25.00 and I get the same amount in the tube as many of the other lines that are advertised by Loreal, Oil of Olay, Neutrogena etc etc etc etc and many of them charge 40+ for their big tubs and make it look like more...but if you actually look at the amount of product in each one, it is the same amount. I was shocked. Just my two cent review of products I have been trying to use for the past 2 years since I have been struggling with mild eczema on my face.
We usually look for the lower point spend too, but end up spending way over. So price it out, you might reach that 80. If the skin care doesnt expire or has a long expiry, buy multiples since you know you will be using it. Then you still get the points, which is like a discount since it is cash back. Throw in some cookies and good to go. Just a thought.

Thanks for the recommendation of Weiman Stainless steel cleaner. It worked like a charm. I was so happy with the results, I bought the one for cleaning glass stove tops, too.
YUP, that's the only brand of appliance cleaners I use, they work well and don't scratch. I have a container of the stainless steal wipes and find that one is plenty for the front of the oven where the dials are, the microwave & the new toaster oven. As for the glass top I use the paste on big spills or something really sticky and then before bed every single night i use the spray bottle to give it a quick once over, wipe it off with that day's dishtowel and toss it down the stairs on my way to bed. I also found that it is GREAT for cleaning the oven door window BTW

So this for sticky mess or burnt on crud

And this for day to day and oven window cleaner

Last edited:
I snagged 83,800 points this week from the 50x points at shoppers and 30,000 bonus spending $200 at no frills. I shop for my brother in law so I always pick up things from shoppers on sale that are on his list first. My sister was shopping with me at no frills so I threw a few things of hers into my order to get up to the $200 mark!
We sometimes get points with PC but actually pay with another card...the way we often do it, anyhow...

I looked at my offers for this week....and I seen a personal offer of a spend threshold of 150.00 get 15,000 points. I was OF COURSE I could get it this week after I had a done a big haul shop last week and we wouldn't be spending much this week.

BUT

The youngest kiddo has his birthday over the weekend, and he didn't want to go out for supper and opted for Mom to make one of his favorite dinners. I was able to hit that nice little bonus for the weekend. So between cake and his requested meal, along with regular groceries, I was able to hit that mark. Otherwise I would not have hit that one.

Well, I haven't been doing very well at saving my points these days. I just turned 44 this month and I'm telling yas I'm feeling it LOL I have been on a spending spree for beauty items. I would never pay some of these crazy prices for make-up etc out of pocket so I thought I would treat myself. I had a huge wave of guilt as these points should technically be going towards MVMCP tickets (if it happens). I think in the back of my mind I know we likely won't get to WDW in early December so I don't feel concerned about not collecting gift cards. I don't think the travel restrictions will be lifted until 2022.

Well, I haven't been doing very well at saving my points these days. I just turned 44 this month and I'm telling yas I'm feeling it LOL I have been on a spending spree for beauty items. I would never pay some of these crazy prices for make-up etc out of pocket so I thought I would treat myself. I had a huge wave of guilt as these points should technically be going towards MVMCP tickets (if it happens). I think in the back of my mind I know we likely won't get to WDW in early December so I don't feel concerned about not collecting gift cards. I don't think the travel restrictions will be lifted until 2022.
Hi; and then there are Air Miles.....

Hi; and then there are Air Miles.....
yup, and most of us work both programs. Sure some of us lean harder to one or the other. I'm very loyal to my airmiles as you can tell by the threads I maintain. I still collect PC points but they don't have the same pull since we don't shop at many of the stores. We don't play the shell with points/ miles swapped for gift cards or cash towards other purchases because it makes no sense with our banking system. We treat all of our reward points/ miles as free and use them on things we'd never buy or to upgrade to a more expensive version.

yup, and most of us work both programs. Sure some of us lean harder to one or the other. I'm very loyal to my airmiles as you can tell by the threads I maintain. I still collect PC points but they don't have the same pull since we don't shop at many of the stores. We don't play the shell with points/ miles swapped for gift cards or cash towards other purchases because it makes no sense with our banking system. We treat all of our reward points/ miles as free and use them on things we'd never buy or to upgrade to a more expensive version.
I guess we are half and half, as regards PC points and Air Miles...

Pumpkin1172: The arithmetic can indeed sometimes seem a bit daunting, but it's surprising sometimes how quickly the total can mount up.

I have almost written off AM, like 90%PC and 10%AM. The declining stores, declining ability to get AM has really turned for our family. I dont even try anymore.
But give me a 20x event almost every week at Shoppers and we are getting 30%back as we check out and that is cash, no worring about how the AM math works...Bring it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter