Payment Question

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
I had planned on paying with my MB then going to the front desk at SSR to pay the charges. I have some questions about this:

1) Can I do this at the shops in the park too?
2) If my MIL wants to do the same thing, is it charged to the room, or separated by MB? We are staying in a 2 Bdrm Villa and I think things could get confusing if it isn't separated by MB.

1. Yes.

2. It's charged to the room. You can associate two credit cards to the room and try to split it that way.

You will need to connect a credit card to your MDE account in order to pay with your MB. You can then go to the front desk periodically to pay the bill any way you'd like (cash, gift card, etc.) if you don't want it charged to the credit card. Ask the front desk to connect different credit cards to each MB so the charges can be separated. Or, to avoid any confusion, simply carry cash, credit/debit or gift card with you and DON'T pay with your MB.

Thank you both. In that case, it seems like much less of a headache for us to just carry our own tender.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter