Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be back with requested invites and designs tomorrow...:goodvibes

Was working on a little project and I thought I would share it here for those who are interested in something like this...
(I am not too sure about the colors I chose for the covers but I can always change them hehe if anyone has any suggestions)

Here is the result of my project, it is an Epcot Snack Passport:

Covers 2014. (there are 2015 ones in my PB-album)

Owner-page & Comment-page:

Country-Pages:

Back-cover 2014 ( there are 2015 ones in my PB album)

You are very welcome!

I can work on those for you, but since you changed the time on the Hoop Dee doo...I would need to know the new time so I can write it on the invite :)

QUOTE]

Whoops I typed this message 3 times before it would submit and wouldn't you know it I missed it on the last one! Ha!

http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Elijah-HDD_zps0917aa57.jpg.html

Same Date and New time is 8:30pm Thank you!

Hiya

I am sorry it took me a bit, but here are the 2 invites for Elijah :goodvibes
Have a great trip!!

Hi Ms. Pat,
I’m new to this so if I’ve posted in the wrong area I apologize. Still trying to learn everything. I have a few requests. Your designs look GREAT! I really appreciate all of your work!
-An invitation for the Star Wars Jedi Training Academy. Date is September 24th and for both Lila and George
-A special ticket/coupon to pick a treat in a store from Mickey to George on September 25th
-An invitation to Lila and George from Phineas and Ferb to attend Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure on September 28th
Thank you so much!
Taylor

Hi Taylor

I was working on a coupon for you ....
But I think the best coupons you can find on here are made by Mel and my coupons do not compare to hers....

So I will gladly work on a coupon for you if you still want me to...or you can ask request one of Mel's amazing coupons...
Let me know what you prefer.....:goodvibes

Ms. Pat,
No worries at all! I appreciate everything thing you have done for me! You have made our trip extra special! I can't thank you enough!
-Taylor

Dear Pat,

I love your designs. Could you possibly do a cruise letter for each of my 5 granddaughters? We are surprising them (and their parents) with a family vacation.

Caroline - Anna
Lauren - Elsa
Kate - Mickey
Emma - Minnie
Audrey - Tinkerbell

The cruise is on the Disney Fantasy. August 15, 2015

Thanking you in advance!

PLEASE can i reqiest some invites, not sure how i go on, Cant seem to get to look at your photobucket!!

we go away on 18th Oct and i would like some invites for my DD aged 7 ELLIE-JO

1900 PARK FARE alice in wonderland 11AM 19th oct
HOLLYWOOD & VINE sofia and doc mcstuff 9.55AM 20th oct
Bibbiti bobbidi Boutque 4.50pm 22nd Oct
Cinders Royal Table 8.25pm 22nd Oct
AKERSUS 10.50AM BREAKFAST 23rd oct
AK TUSKERS 9.25AM BREAKFAST 25th oct
Mickey not so scary 26th oct
CHEF MICKEY 10.05AM 29th oct
1900 PARK FARE cinders and prince charming 5.05PM 29th oct

please, if there is too many please let me know and i will cut it down, also can you tell me how it works

Thanks
sarah

Dear Pat,

I love your designs. Could you possibly do a cruise letter for each of my 5 granddaughters? We are surprising them (and their parents) with a family vacation.

Caroline - Anna
Lauren - Elsa
Kate - Mickey
Emma - Minnie
Audrey - Tinkerbell

The cruise is on the Disney Fantasy. August 15, 2015

Thanking you in advance!

PLEASE can i reqiest some invites, not sure how i go on, Cant seem to get to look at your photobucket!!

please, if there is too many please let me know and i will cut it down, also can you tell me how it works

Thanks
sarah

Will work on these later this week/ weekend... so be sure to check back :goodvibes

Hi Pat!

I was looking through your photobucket and have a question about the frozen birthday items. Do the food labels print out as a small tag size? the image looks very large. I was hoping you could create some new ones for me? Olaf's Warm Hugs, True Loves Kisses and Arendelle's Snow Caps. If I could get them by Saturday that would be great. Sorry for the rush. If not, no worries! Ill hand write them. Thanks again!!

Thank you for the Epcot Snack Passport!!! I was looking for something exactly like this for F&W!

Hi!
Can you make the following invitations for Carolyn and Harry:

BBB for 2:00 for a princess and a knight September 11,2014

Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner at 4:20 September 11, 2014

Hollywood and Vine for lunch at 1:25 September 12, 2014

Chef Mickey's for brunch at 11:25 September 13, 2014

Thank you in Advance!:)

Hi Pat!

I was looking through your photobucket and have a question about the frozen birthday items. Do the food labels print out as a small tag size? the image looks very large. I was hoping you could create some new ones for me? Olaf's Warm Hugs, True Loves Kisses and Arendelle's Snow Caps. If I could get them by Saturday that would be great. Sorry for the rush. If not, no worries! Ill hand write them. Thanks again!!

Hiya worked on these for you since you needed them asap ...
I think you can resize them when you print them. like...4 on 1 page or something like that... Let me know if you want anything changed. not sure i will be able to change them on time ...

Thanks
sarah

Hi Sarah,

here are your invites, let me know if I messed anything up, dates , times, wording..typos.. Thanks for requesting!

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter