Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat a little while ago I asked if you would do us some invites for a Frozen birthday party once we had a definite time and day. We've had a lot of family coming to visit and decided not to worry with invites. I know it is short notice but we are having the party this Saturday and we really would love to have one of your designs. In your frozen designs is a picture of Elsa with the ice castle behind her and it has a sort of a black leaf design around her and it says, Happy 9th Birthday Emmy. Would you please have it say, "Happy 10th Birthday Marissa"? I was wondering how big it will print out. I want to hang it on the wall or sit it on the table as a decoration. Can I use it that way? Hope you have the time. If not thanks anyway for all you already done. :worship: :tink::cake: pixiedust: We are also using your fabulous banner. You just keep adding the coolest stuff! Thanks!

Hiya nanna

Here you go, hope I made it on time :D
Think you can print it in any size you want, it is almost8x10 :)
Have a great party!! :goodvibes

You are so sweet! Thank you! I can't wait to print it out and use it. That is a perfect size. I sincerely appreciate all of the designs you have been so gracious to make for me. You have a wonderful gift and bless many people with your generosity. I don't know if you realize how special what you do is, and words fail me when I try to relay it, but I hope you do. Wishing you~
Blessings~

Hi Pat,
Disney has extended the frozen summer fun at Hollywood studios and I wanted to ask if you could design an invite for me, no rush as our trip isn't until Sept.
Invite for Julia Royal and Family September 12, 2014 Frozen Summer Fun

11am Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome with royal refreshments!

For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (I don't have a time for this)

8:30pm Frozen Dessert Party & Fireworks Spectacular

Thank you so much!
Wendy

Hiya ahogg I have worked on your Invites, I do however have 1 thing I am not sure off. Is the Elsa and Anna the Meet and greet at the Princess Hall? do you have a date or time or is it just a general, we hope to meet you in the park kind of invite...Let me know and I will work on it for you.. Here are your other invites...:goodvibes http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Mnsshp-ailise_zps57e3a952.jpg.html http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/PL-Ailise_zps557b5160.jpg.html http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/HV-ailise_zps098083f7.jpg.html

We have Wednesday October 8 at 150 and Thursday oct 9 at 140 not sure which one we will do but I took both that I could get so if you want to do a general on it will be fine. Thank you for the others they look great

I would like to request dining invites from you, five total, with kids names Alexis, Ava, Noah, & Liam. Here's our details:

Rainforest Cafe in AK ~ September 29 ~ 11:00 lunch
Chefs de France ~ September 30 ~ 6:10 dinner
T-Rex ~ October 1 ~ 4:00 dinner
The Crystal Palace ~ October 2 ~ 2:35 lunch
Raglan Road Irish Pub ~ October 3 ~ 8:30 dinner

Thanks for your time!

Hi
I loved the T-shirt design that you did for me. I would like to request a welcome letter and invites for Gabe and Alex.
Welcome letter is for Coronado springs October 2,2014

Invites
Chef mickey's October 2,2014 at 6:50pm
Tusker house October 3, 2014 at 8:20am
The Crystal Palace October 5,2014 at 5:55pm
MNSSHP October 5,2014
Hollywood & Vine October 6,2014 at 8:30am
T-Rex October 7,2014 at 4:00pm

Thank you

Hiya

Here are your invites and the welcome to CSR.. hope I got them all right...
Let me know if you want anything changed!

We have Wednesday October 8 at 150 and Thursday oct 9 at 140 not sure which one we will do but I took both that I could get so if you want to do a general on it will be fine. Thank you for the others they look great

Hi again

will this invite do?
if you want something completely different,. let me know!

Hello again.

Please could you do us another invite. We have booked a last minute ADR to Donald's safari breakfast at Tusker House on Thurs 28th Aug. Could you please help us with an invite for my nieces Isabel and Phoebe at 10:35am

Also do you have a design for Narcoosees? We are going on sun 24th @ 5:45pm. This is our posh night out!

Thanks again for your help. It's a lovely thing you do. :)

Thanks for requesting and for your patience...

Here are your invites, hope you like them...
( if you want me to change the wording on the Coral Reef invite, let me know)

Thank you SO, SO much!! I love them and the kids will be so excited to get them. You do such amazing work and I really appreciate it!

Hello again.

Please could you do us another invite. We have booked a last minute ADR to Donald's safari breakfast at Tusker House on Thurs 28th Aug. Could you please help us with an invite for my nieces Isabel and Phoebe at 10:35am

Also do you have a design for Narcoosees? We are going on sun 24th @ 5:45pm. This is our posh night out!

Thanks again for your help. It's a lovely thing you do. :)

Hi again to you too...:goodvibes
What names would you like on the narcoossees invite?
I have one but need more info :goodvibes

Ms. Pat,
Please let me know if the lovie coupon for George is too difficult and I can figure out another invite. Seriously don't want it to be too much of a hassle.
Thanks so much!
Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter