*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Ive been admiring you work especially the dinner invitations. We're off to Disneyland Paris in October & I wondered if you'd be able to create a couple of new ones for me.
1st is for Cafe Mickey ( which I belive is similiar to Chef Mickey).
for Wednesday 12th October 2011 at 6pm.

2nd is for Buffalo Bills Wild West Show with Mickey & friends, for Tuesday 11th October 2011 at 6.30pm.

3rd is Pizza Planet - Thursday 13th October 2011 at 5pm.

Id like to have 2 done of each - one for The Eaves family & one for The Sherwell family.

Thanks very much for considering this request & adding pixie dust to our trip. :)

Here are your invites, Hope you will like them!!

Here is your stickfigure family..
would you like text added to it ??

and also, the mickey invite, do you mean the one with only mickey or the rollercoaster invite?
let me know and I will work on it for you..

Aww!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! As for the invite, I'm not sure which ones you are talking about. Just Mickey is perfect! I'd like one for each of them. I'll add the info again so you don't have to go back up and search for it.

One invite for each, Noah & Tyler inviting them to Disney World from September 7-16 and we're staying at Pop Century. Thank you SO much!

Hello Pat,

I've just finished making your Epcot passports - thank you for those, they are adorable! The kids will love that.

Would it be possible to get the following design for my daughter:
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/patnl34/?action=view&current=jordanfr1.jpg

Her name is Alicia. If possible, could you make the letters in aqua? She's just picked out an aqua tutu and wings, this would make the perfect tshirt to go along with it. She's totally into fairies these days!

We are in no rush, our trip is late October. Many thanks for sharing your talents!

Groetjes, Heidi

Thanks so much for sharing these with us....taking my "nephews" in November and they'll love these.

Aww!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! As for the invite, I'm not sure which ones you are talking about. Just Mickey is perfect! I'd like one for each of them. I'll add the info again so you don't have to go back up and search for it.

One invite for each, Noah & Tyler inviting them to Disney World from September 7-16 and we're staying at Pop Century. Thank you SO much!

Hiya, here are your mickey mouse invites. I hope you will like them, if you need anything changed or added, let me know!!

Hello Pat,

I've just finished making your Epcot passports - thank you for those, they are adorable! The kids will love that.

Would it be possible to get the following design for my daughter:
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/patnl34/?action=view&current=jordanfr1.jpg

Her name is Alicia. If possible, could you make the letters in aqua? She's just picked out an aqua tutu and wings, this would make the perfect tshirt to go along with it. She's totally into fairies these days!

We are in no rush, our trip is late October. Many thanks for sharing your talents!

Groetjes, Heidi

Thanks for requesting and your kind words..
I hope I picked the right color..

Thanks so much for sharing these with us....taking my "nephews" in November and they'll love these.

Thanks and I love sharing and spreading pixie dust!! :flower3:

Hiya, here are your mickey mouse invites. I hope you will like them, if you need anything changed or added, let me know!!

:worship: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! These are absolutely PERFECT and I cannot wait to give them to my boys this week. Thank you for sprinkling some pixie dust on my family.

Hi there

I was creating your invite and the disney family, but I can not figure out if there is something special at 1900 PF , could you please let me know so I can create a new invite for you??

Here is the invite to Cape May, had posted it on photobucket last night :goodvibes

and the stickfigure family..

Thank you very very much :dance3:
The 1900 breakfast is with Alice in Wonderland , Ciderella :rolleyes:
Is ok you are talented and going to be nice:woohoo:
My English is not perfect but I try to do my best :rolleyes1 if you cant translate this:
Muchas Gracias:worship: por el diseño nos encanto mucho:love:, nos alegro el día luego hago mas pedidos para el crucero en Octubre:goodvibes

I love your passports but was wondering if there was anyway they could be done in a portrait style instead of landscape? I will be using them in my scrapbook and there is a space that takes a portrait photo instead of landscape. Did I make any sense at all:rotfl2:? Thanks for your help!

Robin

Hi Pat!
I was wondering if you could change the name to Lindsey on the three invites? (Bryan Kristen Ben & Lindsey)

La Hacienda De San Angel
Christmas Party
Le Cellier

Thank you sooo much!

Starts singing: oops, I did it again....:rolleyes:

I keep messing up those names, I am really sorry. here are the changed versions with the right spelling..:goodvibes

Do you mind if I ask for a couple more invitations? I'd like one of each for Noah and one for Tyler:

-Tusker House on September 9 at 8:15pm

-Akershus on September 12 at 5:10pm

-Crystal Palace on September 16th at 11:40am

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much Pat, the color is absolutely perfect!

Heidi

Yo uare very welcome, glad I picked the right color! :goodvibes

Thank you very, very much!! They are perfect!!

:worship: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! These are absolutely PERFECT and I cannot wait to give them to my boys this week. Thank you for sprinkling some pixie dust on my family.

I love sprinkling pixie dust!! so glad you are happy :flower3:

Thank you very very much :dance3:
The 1900 breakfast is with Alice in Wonderland , Ciderella :rolleyes:
Is ok you are talented and going to be nice:woohoo:
My English is not perfect but I try to do my best :rolleyes1 if you cant translate this:
Muchas Gracias:worship: por el diseño nos encanto mucho:love:, nos alegro el día luego hago mas pedidos para el crucero en Octubre:goodvibes

You are very welcome, your english is absolutely better than my spanish, but I am thinking you like the designs?
here is the invite to 1900 park fare for Valeria..

I love your passports but was wondering if there was anyway they could be done in a portrait style instead of landscape? I will be using them in my scrapbook and there is a space that takes a portrait photo instead of landscape. Did I make any sense at all:rotfl2:? Thanks for your help!

Robin

uhm..... yeah... I think that makes sense... maybe? uhm no , not really :rotfl:
you mean horizon and not vertically ??
will see what i can come up with, so it would be something like a scrapbook page??

Do you mind if I ask for a couple more invitations? I'd like one of each for Noah and one for Tyler:

-Tusker House on September 9 at 8:15pm

-Akershus on September 12 at 5:10pm

-Crystal Palace on September 16th at 11:40am

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Ofcourse I do not mind.. ask away!!
glad to see my invites and designs are still liked :thumbsup2

Ofcourse I do not mind.. ask away!!
glad to see my invites and designs are still liked :thumbsup2

Aww, they are just adorable!!! I hate to be a pain, because I made a typo. The Tusker House was AM and not PM. Would you mind doing your other invitation for Tusker House for the character breakfast. Again, thank you SO much! :goodvibes

Hello!!!

Can I have one of these please?

For: Marie and Ozzie (together on one--does not need to be two seperate)
Arriving: Sept. 24th through the 30th
Staying at: All Star Sports

Thank you soooo much!!

Karla

Hi Pat, thank you so much - I love them all! :worship: You are a star - thanks for adding the extra pixie dust to my daughters & friends first trip. I really appreciate it.:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter