passports renewal and getting the "real ID card

I have various ways, but I typically use an iPhone and a Mac, where I can transfer over photos using Image Capture.
I hadn't heard of Image Capture so I just looked at the Apple Support page for it and saw that it needs a physical connection between the devices. Have you tried AirDrop? So easy!

I went to the post office for my passport, but not all of them offer the service. As for the real ID, hit up the DMV with your documents. It's a process, but necessary for domestic flights.

Just wanted to give a timing update for anyone needing to get a passport processed soon. DD16 needed a new one, and we had to apply in person since she had passed from child to adult status in this context. I debated paying a bit extra for expedited postage, but decided against it because we didn't have a trip scheduled.

We submitted the application at a local USPS branch on April 27th and received the new passport on May 14th.

Just wanted to give a timing update for anyone needing to get a passport processed soon. DD16 needed a new one, and we had to apply in person since she had passed from child to adult status in this context. I debated paying a bit extra for expedited postage, but decided against it because we didn't have a trip scheduled.

We submitted the application at a local USPS branch on April 27th and received the new passport on May 14th.
That's good news. I'm just about to renew mine; it expires this fall. I was hoping for the resumption of online renewals, but at this point I'll probably bag that idea and do a mail-in renewal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter