Passholder Gifts

I'm still waiting for my passholder tags that said they were out of stock when they shipped the bands but that they would be coming later.

What gifts were you expecting?

We got our passholder car tags about 2 weeks after buying the APs. We ordered our new MBs on MDE and they arrived a week later. That was just two weeks ago.

I feel your pain! LOL! I got one for myself, but never got anything for the kids or hubby. We are Platinum Disney Cruisers and never received those car magnets either...actually we never got any Disney Cruise car magnets. :)

I've never gotten car magnets but don't have a car so no biggie. I did get the tumblers at food and wine which was great.

What gifts were you expecting?

We got our passholder car tags about 2 weeks after buying the APs. We ordered our new MBs on MDE and they arrived a week later. That was just two weeks ago.

I was referring to gifts at the Flower and Garden Festival and Food and Wine

Do they usually give gifts for Flower and Garden? Thought it was only for Food and Wine? Not sure when they announce what the gift will be. Last year if you attended Food and Wine three separate days you received a passholder low ball glass.

They gave out "exclusive" lithographs for Flower and Garden to passholders last year. There were 4 of them if I recall correctly, encouraging multiple visits to Epcot to get them all.

They gave out "exclusive" lithographs for Flower and Garden to passholders last year. There were 4 of them if I recall correctly, encouraging multiple visits to Epcot to get them all.

They did last year, but not this year

There were 3 one for each month of the festival and each featured a different character (Mickey, Donald and goofy if I recall correctly)

They gave out lithographs last year, but not this year. Looks like they won't be giving out anything for F&W this year either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter