• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passholder Food and Wine T-shirt question

tinkerbell1967

DIS Veteran
I received an email about being able to purchase the pass holder T-shirt for food and wine festival. It said it would be available Aug 15 to Aug 28. I went to purchase it today and could not find it on the Shop Disney park app. I purchased the Halloween party T-shirt with no problem when that was available. Any one have luck with purchasing this??

Yes. I ordered them on the fifteenth and have already received them. So cute! However I had your experience with the MNSSHP shirts. They disappeared from the site but reappeared a day or so later. Maybe they have to wait for more stock. Maybe that will happen for you with the F&W one. Here's hoping for some pixie dust for you!

I just looked at the passholder tshirt for F&W yesterday on the app. I would say keep trying, hopefully it will show back up.

Last edited:

i received an email and already received the Passholderhalloween part tshirt that i ordered. the food and wine are to be available the 15th to the 28th and i cant locate it on the site

Ok so my DH and I have been Passholders since this past May and I never receive any emails from them. How do you sign up for this? Would love some of those shirts. We are heading down again this October for MNSSHP and the F&W Festival.

Thanks,
Linda

Ok so my DH and I have been Passholders since this past May and I never receive any emails from them. How do you sign up for this? Would love some of those shirts. We are heading down again this October for MNSSHP and the F&W Festival.

Thanks,
Linda

I have never gotten an email from them either

IMG_2377.PNG IMG_2378.PNG IMG_2379.PNG

Here's the email about getting passholder Special Event T's on the Shop Disney Parks App. Both shirts so far - MNSSHP and F&W have not always been available on the app during the dates posted - it's been hit or miss so far. I've seen them (when there) in the New Arrivals section. I will be lurking for the MVMCP shirts in Oct. though - so I don't have to waste time in line at the party on 11/27!

Last edited:
Haven't found them on the app, and never got the email. Anyone that's been successful know how you searched for it? I tried new arrivals and clothing and costumes. Made sure I was signed into the app as well.

I bought the passholder MNSSHP shirt through the app. It's the gray shirt featured in the link you posted. So I can say for sure it was available through the app. It's now in my tshirt drawer. :-)

I bought one too, it's in my kitchen - for sure the passholder one. It was on the app early last week.

I hope they'll be selling the passholder shirt during F&W like they did last year? Since I have been an AP holder for almost 3 years & never get these emails....

I signed in also but don't even see anything that says new arrivals.

When you sign in to the app, it's on the first page. Should be a picture of a Haunted Mansion magic band with a yellow background, says "New Arrivals"- Third one down, you may have to scroll. Unfortunately, I didn't see the F&W t-shirt there.

I never got an email either, but by chance I saw the F&W passholder shirt on the shopping app Wednesday, but they only had small and medium left. When I looked yesterday they were gone all together. I was hoping to buy them at the event center like I have done before.. I hope they have them!

I never got an email either, but by chance I saw the F&W passholder shirt on the shopping app Wednesday, but they only had small and medium left. When I looked yesterday they were gone all together. I was hoping to buy them at the event center like I have done before.. I hope they have them!

They had them at the Festival Center last year and for F&G they were at a couple of the shopping kiosks.

Thank you! I love getting the special shirts. I will look & ask about them. We will be there opening day, so I'm hoping to get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter