party of two change to party of one?

mainegal

<font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki
I am travelling semi-solo.
I want to eat at Akershus.
Not sure if I can get anyone to join me.

Reservation for party of one - only offering is 7:00.

Reservation for party of two offers choice of 5:15 or 6:30.

I would prefer the earlier time.

What if I reserved for two people, but end up alone. Akershus required a $10.00 credit card guarantee. Need to cancel within 48 hours.

If I cancel the second person in time, will they still let me keep the earlier time?

Honestly it's iffy. I would call Disney Dining and ask them before making a reservation for 2 and then being out $20 and your reservation, you don't have to give them your name just ask the question. I can't imagine it makes a difference between a one person or two person reservation. I didn't know there were tables that just sat one....very interesting.

We went from a party of 3 to a party of 2 for CRT, which also requires a credit card hold, last December. I simply called in and explained the 3rd person couldn't make it, and the CM I talked to was more than happy to adjust the reservation for me.

There is also a known issue regarding solo diners and not getting all availibility to display. I'd call the CM and have them adjust an ADR for 2 down to 1, since it's using the same table-setup anyway there technically should be no difference in table offerings.

I've done 2 to 1 at the podium about four times with no issues. However, these were not restaurants with a credit card guarantee and no-show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter