PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at it again today another DIY Christmas Gift project this time with chocolate. I would love to post picture and get you guys opinions, I can't post on FB or the recievers will see them. Dont want to drive you guys crazy tho. I have another chocolate project when DD gets up because I am gonna let her help.

hummingbird149 said:
Oh I wish I was - but I can't stay up that late anymore!! LOL! I'm hoping my son's girlfriend will go with me when I go see it. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to go by myself!!

Abby and I have tickets to see the midnight release showing of the Hobbit on the Thursday night/Friday morning...and our flight leaves Friday at 8:45AM. Throw in Epcot PM EMH and we have a long day ahead of us. But I doubt either opus would have slept much anyway...we'll be too excited to sleep!

PrincessAurora27 said:
Yeah.. I forgot that part.. sorry... sigh.. :headache:

Haha, no worries.

I regret not being able to stay on site for our honeymoon, but you can't argue with free!

I'm trying to add the little romantic touches wherever I can.

Welcome to you both! :wave2:

Masonmj84 said:
We'll be there Dec. 8-16.

Doing a split stay at Poly and BC (our first time staying deluxe).

Have only been once in December (but it was 24 years ago).

Treating my parents to 8 days of deluxe dining and have some great ADRs lined up ('Ohana, Kona, Jiko, Citricos, Artist Point, Flying Fish, Yachtsman, Cali Grill, HBD).
!

The Poly is our favorite resort :-)

Satchmo128 said:
We will be there 12/6 - 12/15 for my birthday (on the 8th)!!! :) :goodvibes

happy early birthday!
We arrive on the same day :-)

RooRach0906 said:
I was at it again today another DIY Christmas Gift project this time with chocolate. I would love to post picture and get you guys opinions, I can't post on FB or the recievers will see them. Dont want to drive you guys crazy tho. I have another chocolate project when DD gets up because I am gonna let her help.

Oh feel free to share the pics... Chocolate - yum!

3 weeks from right now we will be at Mama Melrose having the first dinner of our trip!!!

98B88B8A-AA8C-48DE-B62D-1FE1451FF6CE-2862-000001CE4CD15F36.jpg

Abby and I have tickets to see the midnight release showing of the Hobbit on the Thursday night/Friday morning...and our flight leaves Friday at 8:45AM. Throw in Epcot PM EMH and we have a long day ahead of us. But I doubt either opus would have slept much anyway...we'll be too excited to sleep!

Wait. You have Carrie Underwood on Wed, Hobbit on Thurs and then leave for Disney Friday morning???

Happy birthday, Mom2Cody06!

I was off today, so I was able to call and upgrade our PP+, and I went to WalMart and bought some travel-sized toiletries. I also found some Disney-related things for DD and DS to do on the plane.

Has anyone seen any cute Mickey/Minnie watches anywhere? A friend of mine sales Avon and they have two adorable watches, one with Mickey and one with Minnie. They are $24.95 through the catalog, but I know I won't get it delivered before we leave on the first of Dec. They also sell it online at Avon.com, but it's $34.95 plus shipping on there. Has anyone seen anything at Target or Wal-Mart?

DisneyDreamerMN said:
Has anyone seen any cute Mickey/Minnie watches anywhere? A friend of mine sales Avon and they have two adorable watches, one with Mickey and one with Minnie. They are $24.95 through the catalog, but I know I won't get it delivered before we leave on the first of Dec. They also sell it online at Avon.com, but it's $34.95 plus shipping on there. Has anyone seen anything at Target or Wal-Mart?

Define cute. I bought this one at WDW last spring. I think it was $10-15

58A29558-8A94-4C70-B90D-E46FEDCA13E7-2976-000001DB82DC84D2.jpg

I am sooooo excited for this! ::yes::

Talk about magical!

I was just telling DBF over lunch that he should expect lots of happy tears during our trip. I know so many things will be overwhelming in a love-filled-we're-so-blessed-to-be-here kind of way... KWIM? :hug:

Oh, I hear ya! When I watched the castle lighting on Utube I sniffled. I know when I walk into MK for the first time this trip I will be all teary. Fireworks=waterworks. Illuminations cruise? Yep, more tears. Riding teacups with dh......tears, only not the happy kind. :rotfl2:

I have no help for you, but I ran a few errands this afternoon and wore my yoga pants for the first time. Love them!! So comfy!! I kinda feel like I am wearing pajama pants or sweats in public, but hey if these are socially acceptable, sign me up! :thumbsup2

Question: I printed out some mousekeeping envelopes from Terri's links in the part 3 thread. Are they supposed to be so small or did I do something wrong. I thought they would be envelope size, or at least dollar bill size. :confused3

I'm ordering a few laundry 3 in 1 sheets...I have a feeling I'll be washing the yoga pants a couple times during this trip. Heck, maybe I should just empty my suitcase of the rest of my pants. :dance3:

I can mark one thing off of my to-do list: I talked to my son's teachers today! His homeroom teacher was none-to-thrilled, but at least she was civil about. His math/science teacher was wonderful, asked if she could go with us.

As I've been reading your replies, however, I am finding that I need to add to my to-do list!
Order DD's Her Royal Highness package
Order our Rewards gift card
Get pedicure
Pack!
I'm sure there's more.

I'm glad meeting with the teacher is out of the way! And the pedicure....crap, I forgot about that. I do have my Keen flip flops that should do well in the parks.

Just curious if anyone has seen any Disney window clings this year. I've been looking since Halloween but so far nothing.

I'll be watching for the answer to this one!

I just stood over an hour waiting for my bus home. It's 38F out. I'm freezing. 2 busses came but had to leave since they were broken.

I just asked DBF to pick up Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls at the grocery. For some reason I'm craving cinnamon rolls.

I was hoping to get home early to pack up a few more things.

:lmao: hahaha on the cinnamon rolls.....I hope the waiting for the bus in the cold isn't foreshadowing for the disney transportation!

Here are the chocolate cookie cutters I made today ... I have chocolate marshmallow in the fridg when they harden I will take a picture of them.

The M&Ms are mint the others are just chocloate and sugar crystals.

IMG_20121115_164938.jpg

IMG_20121115_181123.jpg

roorach0906 said:
here are the chocolate cookie cutters i made today ... I have chocolate marshmallow in the fridg when they harden i will take a picture of them.

The m&ms are mint the others are just chocloate and sugar crystals.

yum!

JcPenneys had really cute Disney watches! I saw them last week!

RooRach0906 said:
Here are the chocolate cookie cutters I made today ... I have chocolate marshmallow in the fridg when they harden I will take a picture of them.

The M&Ms are mint the others are just chocloate and sugar crystals.

They look great! :santa:

I had some delivered tonight!!!!

A kid in the neighbourhood was selling yummy stuff for a fund raiser for Chorus so of course I bought a bucket load of stuff .... then my neighbour's kid stops by the next day - she's in Chorus too and I didn't know so I bought a bucket load of yummy stuff from her too :rotfl2:

So tonight, the boy dropped off these HUGE cinnamon buns (honestly, they are about 7inches in diameter :eek: ), chocolate dipped chocolate brownies, regular brownies, then these peanut cluster type things. THEN my neighbour comes by with Grandmas Old Fashioned Apple cake, Chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate covered pretzels and a cheesecake.

:woohoo::woohoo: I'm gonna be so sick tonight :yay::yay:

Oh my! Wanna lay odds the one neighbor kid told all the kids in chorus class that Mama Wedgie can't say no to a kid selling stuff? :rotfl2: I'm really just jealous. What I wouldn't give for chocolate dipped chocolate brownie!

It'd be awesome!! I also have 4 bottles of wine I bought at trader joes the other day that are calling my name!!

Is the wine at Trader Joe's reasonable? Our Trader Joe's is close to dds apartment but we've only been a few times. What is your favorite?

ksromack said:
Oh my! Wanna lay odds the one neighbor kid told all the kids in chorus class that Mama Wedgie can't say no to a kid selling stuff? :rotfl2: I'm really just jealous. What I wouldn't give for chocolate dipped chocolate brownie!

Is the wine at Trader Joe's reasonable? Our Trader Joe's is close to dds apartment but we've only been a few times. What is your favorite?

They have a $2.99 bottle of Charles Shaw.

Not bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter