PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Morning everyone!

We're back from our great trip!

I'm hoping I can get some of our pics loaded and do a mini report - I didn't take as many pics as I thought I had. Oh well, we were too busy trying to take everything in! :wizard:

Some of our highlights include:

Candlelight Processional - amazing... just amazing :love:

Osbourne Lights - wow

Grand Marnier & Grey Goose slushie - so, so good

last minute Tusker House character breakfast - soo much fun

Test Track - getting to ride before grand opening

low lights...

DBF getting sick our last day - spent hours back in the hotel

MK decorations - not at the level I'd seen previously on pics or WDW website :confused3

Almost bus accident - driver slammed on his breaks to avoid hitting bus infront of us - a few of us were thrown around pretty good and small kids were cut up on some metal chair holders

Can't wait to fill you guys in...

let the PDD commence :sad1:

I'm on the plane! DD is painting Mickey heads on her nails while we're waiting to take off.
Will try to post pics here & there while we're there to help with PDD for some and anticipation for others
:cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Ok, now that I officially have less than 2 weeks left before we leave I'm starting to panic. I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it in :scared1:

Almost NONE of our trip docs have been printed out for the trip binder.
I have NO CLUE what to pack because I don't know how hot or cold it will be. I need to go to Target and get gift cards and sunscreen. I need to work out a few kinks in our touring plans and print those out. I need to call the cc company and my bank and warn them we're going on vacation so they don't freeze my cards. I have a mountain of projects to get through at work (thanks to my supervisor dumping three new projects on me at the tail end of the day yesterday...ugh). Then there's all the Christmas related stuff - I have to finish wrapping Christmas presents, clean the house for Christmas, put up the Christmas tree and all the indoor decorations, do whatever baking we decide on for the holiday AND go to the grocery store and get everything I'm going to need to make Christmas Eve dinner since we won't get back in town until 4 or 5 pm the day before.

All of this would be do-able if it were a normal couple of weeks, but it's not. I've got an appointment with the Chiropractor today and another one Monday (and probably 2 or 3 more before our trip too), tomorrow evening's shot because my sisters and I have season tickets to the theater and are going to go sit through Les Mis :scared: (hate that show), then Saturday I have to drive to St. Louis to see Mom and Dad, so there goes the whole weekend. And Mom and the dogs are coming back with me on Sunday, so that means I'll have baby Dobby puppy to deal with next week on top of everything else (I had sooo forgotten how much time and effort baby puppies take). At this point I'm going to be fit to do nothing but crash in a pile in our hotel room at AoA once we finally make it to the World!

And that concludes my nervous breakdown for today :upsidedow

My2Qtz0205 said:
So...I woke up with a stomach ache. :sick: We leave TOMORROW! I'm hoping and praying I don't get the virus going around school, and especially that I don't transmit it to the rest of my family! I was very careful not to touch the kids' food this morning. I'm going to rest until I feel better, and then I need to go to Walgreens and to the bank.

Does anybody know off-hand how much I'm going to pay in tolls between the airport and I-4? I went to the calculator-thingamajig and I just found it confusing. It looked to me like $1.50 each way, but I'm not sure.

Rest rest rest! If you are getting sick then going without rest will really aggravate the situation :(

::offtopic::
My brother is so cute. He wants to buy my 7-month old niece a dress for Christmas. He calls me from the store: "They don't make a 7-month size." ::confused2:: I love it.

Morning everyone!

I'm hoping I can get some of our pics loaded and do a mini report - I didn't take as many pics as I thought I had. Oh well, we were too busy trying to take everything in! :wizard:

Osbourne Lights - wow

low lights...

MK decorations - not at the level I'd seen previously on pics or WDW website :confused3

Almost bus accident - driver slammed on his breaks to avoid hitting bus infront of us - a few of us were thrown around pretty good and small kids were cut up on some metal chair holders

I'm glad to hear you liked Tusker House. I grabbed an ADR there on a whim for our AK day.

I'm on the plane! DD is painting Mickey heads on her nails while we're waiting to take off.
Will try to post pics here & there while we're there to help with PDD for some and anticipation for others
:cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

I'm debating if I'm going to do my own Mickey heads on my toes or pay the nail people to do them. I think I might just do them myself rather than try to explain what I want and also pay probably $7 for 2 of them on my toes.

My2Qtz0205 said:
::offtopic::
My brother is so cute. He wants to buy my 7-month old niece a dress for Christmas. He calls me from the store: "They don't make a 7-month size." ::confused:: I love it.

Argh. I miss emoticons.

Gah!! I was able to make an ADR this morning, but now I'm looking to cancel one and the system is down. I want to verify the other one is truly in there before I cancel, and since I'm at work I can't call..

:headache:

In other news - the ADR I got is a Mama Melrose F! package for our DHS day. This means our Saturday is back to being open! YAY!!!!

i am on the magical express! I am ready to tweet but I've forgotten what we use for a hastag!??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using DISBoards

So excited for everyone that is there or on there way! We leave tomorrow morning! Spend a day and a half with family and check into Shades of Green Saturday evening! Disney starts Sunday morning! We can't wait!

Morning everyone!

Osbourne Lights - wow

low lights...

Welcome back!! :sad1:

Anyone in Epcot today? I'm up for a drink!!!

Sorry I've been MIA, it's been a CRAZY week!

He is alive!! Hope you are having an amazing trip!

i am on the magical express! I am ready to tweet but I've forgotten what we use for a hastag!??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using DISBoards

#decDIS12

Getting so excited...counting by the hours, now!!:banana: 66 hours until we take off!!! I am trying so hard to focus on work...but, I'm just too excited! DBF comes home tonight...I feel better...life is good!!!:cloud9:

Add me to the sick list. Got a bad fever last night. I am home today. Just trying to kick this in the bud. Three more days till we drive up. ARGH. Just hoping the rest of the fam stays healthy.

Add me to the sick list. Got a bad fever last night. I am home today. Just trying to kick this in the bud. Three more days till we drive up. ARGH. Just hoping the rest of the fam stays healthy.

Oh no. :(

All you sick people - get well!!!!

tofubeast said:

Feel better!!!

Waiting to drive away...

528E4B72-3E65-49ED-AEBF-12B110FBEF42-161-0000000602656DCA-1.jpg

Getting so excited...counting by the hours, now!!:banana: 66 hours until we take off!!! I am trying so hard to focus on work...but, I'm just too excited! DBF comes home tonight...I feel better...life is good!!!:cloud9:

So close!! Glad you feel better!

Ack! What is with everyone getting sick??? Feel better tofu!!

I just realized the first part of my trip shows on the 10 day forecast now. So I go to weather.com. It pops up with "scary report of arctic ice". I said, out loud (but I am home alone), " who cares about arctic ice. Tell me what it's like in Disney World!" :lmao: Does it matter what is going on anywhere else?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter