ParkSavers...My Experience

Thanks! I was running on very little sleep yesterday and am coming down with a cold add to that my pregnancy hormones and I should have not been allowed to do anything yesterday! I was able to get some good sleep last night and woke uip to an email shwpowing they have refunded. Now I just wait for it to post!

Parksavers has truly done a great job so far, my 2nd email I received was personalized with the name of the customer service agent that had emailed me previously, I thought that was a nice touch.

Believe me, I totally understand! So glad that you got that e-mail this morning, yay!

Say I only need a 6 day PH+WP ticket.

We had 1 party member miss out on the Southwest Vacations deal to get a 6 day PH for $368, which would have let us upgrade to 6 Day PH+WP for $27.69 more (total of $395.69).

So I'm looking for alternatives.
If I buy a 7-day PH from ParkSavers for $419, can I "upgrade" (sidegrade?) it to a 6 day PH+WP?

Gate price for 7 Day PH is $467.54, and 6 day PH+WP is $479.25.

If that's possible, I'd effectively have a 6 day PH+WP for a total of $430.71 (419 + 11.71 "upgrade"). Not nearly as good as Southwest's deal was, but cheaper than any other 6-day PH+WP option I've seen.

If it's NOT possible, I can upgrade it to a 7 day PH+WP for a total of $446.69 (419 + 27.69), which is a shade cheaper than the lowest 6D PH+WP I've found online ($448 from touringplans' OfficialTicketCenter referral link)... but idk that I'd even get to use the 7th day.

Last edited:
Say I only need a 6 day PH+WP ticket.

We had 1 party member miss out on the Southwest Vacations deal to get a 6 day PH for $368, which would have let us upgrade to 6 Day PH+WP for $27.69 more (total of $395.69).

So I'm looking for alternatives.
If I buy a 7-day PH from ParkSavers for $419, can I "upgrade" (sidegrade?) it to a 6 day PH+WP?

Gate price for 7 Day PH is $467.54, and 6 day PH+WP is $479.25.

Yes.

Does the redemption date matter if you're +/- one day?

Our first planned park day is December 10th, but we may go on December 9. Can I put December 9 into the field and still go on December 10th and not confuse the system?

Sorry, I am soo new to this that I am nervous for the "exact date".

Does the redemption date matter if you're +/- one day?

Our first planned park day is December 10th, but we may go on December 9. Can I put December 9 into the field and still go on December 10th and not confuse the system?

Sorry, I am soo new to this that I am nervous for the "exact date".
All the info you need is in the first post of this thread for these regular DISNEY Magic Your Way tickets:
The valid dates listed on your voucher are only redemption suggestions and are NOT usage requirements. "Valid dates" on voucher do not apply after you have received your FastPass+ confirmation number. Tickets are non-expiring and may be used any time after this. Tickets only expire 14 days after the first day of actual usage.

Hi all. I am thinking of purchasing 2 adult 7 day hoppers from Parksavers. I have always purchased from UT. Anyone have any issues with Parksavers? Fastpass+ problems? Anything I need to know? We plan on going in August-Sept.

Thanks!

Hi all. I am thinking of purchasing 2 adult 7 day hoppers from Parksavers. I have always purchased from UT. Anyone have any issues with Parksavers? Fastpass+ problems? Anything I need to know? We plan on going in August-Sept.

Thanks!

I just ordered from Parksavers on 10/31/16, got the ticket vouchers on 11/1/16, and received the codes for the online portion on 11/3/16. I entered the codes in right away and everything worked fine. Attached to theickets to each guest. My fastpass date just came up last week. Was able to make selections with no problem. Looking forward to our trip

Would definitely recommend Parksavers, noting but a positive experience for me so far!

Jason

I just ordered from Parksavers on 10/31/16, got the ticket vouchers on 11/1/16, and received the codes for the online portion on 11/3/16. I entered the codes in right away and everything worked fine. Attached to theickets to each guest. My fastpass date just came up last week. Was able to make selections with no problem. Looking forward to our trip

Would definitely recommend Parksavers, noting but a positive experience for me so far!

Jason

Thank you!

Thanks!

Lots of positive feedback about them earlier in the thread, as well as tips, etc. See hiroMYhero's post two posts above yours. We had a great experience with PS in August. They're responsive on the phone, too, which was nice.

Last edited:
Thank you!

not a problem, I just couldn't pass it up. I got the 5 day Hopper+Water parks fun and more for cheaper than a regular hopper on he Disney website. It's gonna be nice because now we can do waterparks potentially or even mini golf and Disneyquest.

I had planned on getting single park passes, but the hopper is gonna be good because we are staying at the Boardwalk. I can see us taking a walk over to Epcot every once in a while to grab dinner later in the evening after coming back from another park

Thanks!
I bought last February for our June 2016 trip and had no problems. I bought again in July for our June 2017 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter