Parks Game: Part 10! How Perfect is That!!!

Darn, I misread this clue:

looking for the other team...think "old-school"...the Colts were still in Baltimore...
and it's Star Player.

I thought the "its team" was referring to Baltimore. What a waste of buckshot.

In researching this, I found out something interesting. There is one other player in the HOF who bears the name of one of the teams he played for.

OK, since it's late and we need a question, I'll throw out a softball:

Where can you partake of the signature drink of the CC?

gometros - to answer your off topic question - Paul Brown of the Browns bears his teams name in the HoF.

and to answer your current question - how about Adventureland for a DoleWhip...

adamb

Adam - I meant other than Paul Brown.

Where in Adventureland?

Sandy....well, this isn't the NFL trivia thread, but I'll guess that player was named

Jimmy Colt
George Redskin
Alex Giant
Joe Ram
Crazy Legs Packer
Cowboy Tex Cowboy

:p :p :p

Okay, okay....to keep us legitimate...

Where can you find Fort Langhorn? And what's the significance of that name?

One can partake of a Dole Whip at Aloha Isle in Adventureland, across from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!

That is, if the Dole Whip Wench isn't around to serve you one!

And hi Jen!!! :wave: It's great to see you again! ::yes::

Sandy, I told you I was not creative...I leave that to Pixie.

Is Fort Langhorn on Tom Sawyer Island?

gometro - Jim Brown and Paul Brown of the Browns are both in the HoF -- you mean there is another? -- how about Bill Hewitt of the Buffalo Bills?

as far as where in AdventureLand - how about Aloha Island <- I think - or is it Isle?

adamb

wow game 10 who knew??? Aloha Isle sounds right to me too. Pirate I am sure sorry I missed getting to meet you and Pixie

Is the fort named after that big chicken in the cartoons??? wait, that's not Disney....hmmmm

NFL HOF: Billy Shaw - Buffalo Bills?....
can be a psuedo parks game question since you can buy ESPN paraphanalia in the store on Main Street in MK. I won't mention that the ESPN club is at boardwalk...that's "outside" the Parks. :smooth:

Well, we don't mind a quick stroll outside the parks now and again.:p

Pirate...nice try but Foghorn Leghorn is not where the Langhorn Fort name came from. :earseek:

And Sandy, I'm going to have to go with Kenny Houston as that other Hall of Famer....played for the Oilers before they pulled up stakes!

Is the fort named for Mark Twain...his real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens.

I have no idea what the answer is and I have groceries that need putting away, but I want to follow the new thread so I am posting....

I will second Pirates answer cause I KNOW he has been playing on on the computer today.:wave2:

And a literary ol' AAQ to Pirate for naming the location and source of the name of Fort Langhorn. Shucks, that was well done!! :)

Hello all... brought my new daughter, Marion Rose (named after mine and my wife's grandmothers... awww....) over to the new CC..

So, we'll hand in our first AAQ card together...

There are currently 4 trains in use on the WDW Railroad. What are their names, and, more importantly, what is the name of the 5th train purchased by Disney that was never put into service?

:earsboy: (Me) :earsgirl: (DD)

(Anyone going to MouseFest on Saturday?) :wave2:

Ace - we just had the four trains question in part 9 -- but, I did not know there was a fifth

Roger E Broogie - -edit Broggie
Walter E Disney
Roy O Disney
Liily Belle -- edit Lilly

D'Oh!!!

See what happens when you have a baby (and stay up working until 4:30 a.m.? - MBabe can attest to that) :hyper:

Sorry, folks... but you can still shoot for the 5th train question anyway!

"Uh, waitress? One Dole Whip for me with a spoon and another in a bottle, please"

(can't get princess smiley to work) :p

GRANNY.... Next time I expect a limo!!!!

"MBabe shouts as she drags in all of the....hammocks, ponchos, CCAChairs and the Magic cooler of course......

Now did the Pirate leave me his gold card?;)....

Party!!!Let's turn up the heat and Conga...

Come on players, shake your feathers, do the conga.
No, we can't control ourselves any longer.
Get into the Tiki rhythm of a song-a.
This is where the PG Players all belong-a now.

Pirate: Whoa, yeah, sing it, girls!

Adam: I wonder what happened to Bethie.

Granny: Oh dear. I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with this type of music to ... get down and get funky.

Adam: Just wing it, Granny boy!

Granny:

Come on birdies, shake your feathers, do the conga.
No, we can't control ourselves any longer.
Get into the Tiki rhythm of a song-a.
Don't you fight it 'til you've tried it. Now the Tikis tweet!

Pirate: Everybody ... let's fiesta!

All: To the rhythm of the beat.

Ace: Take it, Pirate baby!

Pirate: Miss MBabe saved our show-a when she turned up the heat.

Lady Birds: She turned up the heat.

Come on PG Players, shake your feathers, do the conga.

:smooth:

:wave: Ace...... The engine is a 2-4-4RT, built by Davenport in 1927. It was acquired by Disney in 1995 in a trade involving some of the original Disneyland Railroad passenger cars. No. 5 Ward Kimball was on display at Epcot during February 1998.

Was the 5th train the Michael Eisner - complete with no seats...standing only, required an extra ticket purchase, the train whistle was a CM with a referee whistle (working part-time), with limited hours of operation.

edit: Did somebody say magic cooler???? Woo hoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter