Parks close at 7 in December

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
with no car, what else can we do? It's me, dh and ds (20)
In advance, thanks!

There is Downtown Disney and World Showcase is open until 9, I think.

Wait to have dinner until after the parks close and enjoy one of the restaurants at CityWalk or at one of the three resorts (accessible by boat). There's also the two mini golf courses (a lot of fun!), a large cineplex and shops. On some nights the clubs are 18+, so you could check that out as well. I believe it's Thursday nights and certain clubs.

it is thursdays for 18 y/o.

Rising Star has a lot of 18 yo on that night.
lots of fun there!

i agree with miss sunshine.
do the parks until closing time.

eat at city walk and checkout the other stores after eating.

our group did the scifi section of the mini golf.
it is great after dark.

Thanks for the ideas. We're arriving Thurs early evening. A club that night may be fun. Love the mini-golf idea.

I'm kicking about either renting a car or taking a cab to MK and getting tix to MVMCP, it's that Friday night. Any idea cost of a cab?

We did Mears transportation to the Mvmcp. It was 19.00 per person and worked very well. I second the Blue Man Group. We really enjoyed the show. We also enjoyed the resort in the evenings. There is a lot to do on city walk as well.

Thanks all! Great ideas. It's been a few years since we've been to Universal, so I blanked on all there is to do, plus the last time we were there mid-December our son was around 10 so the evenings were different!

I also just discovered there's an all ages stand up at the Hard Rock on Sat night.

I think we're going to figure this out over Thanksgiving (when he's home from college).
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter