Parking?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
I just read a thread about the buses at SSR and someone mentioned that when they were staying at AKL there wasn't a bus running to AK and they had decided to drive to the parks.

The last time we were there (2006) we were given a parking pass for our car that also let us park at the parks for free we happened to stay at PoP so i'm not sure if that was because it was a cash reservation that we received free parking.

if we stay at AKV the next time we go down are we able to park at the parks for free again?

with 2 young kids it would be easier for us to drive to the parks rather then fold down our strollers to get on the bus.

DVC reservations get the same parking privileges as regular WDW resort guests.

I just read a thread about the buses at SSR and someone mentioned that when they were staying at AKL there wasn't a bus running to AK and they had decided to drive to the parks.

There are busses from AKL to AK. I used it one time when staying at VWL to get to Boma for breakfast. AKL has busses to all 4 parks, water parks and Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter