Parking at WDW

Nicole33

Earning My Ears
OK, I'm clueless about this. We are staying off property and will have a rental minivan and will be driving to the parks. I know if we go to MK we park at the transportation center and then take the monorail over to MK. But what about parking for Epcot, HS and AK? Do we still park at the same transportation center??

For all parks except MK, you park at the parking lot for each park. Plenty of parking is available. Trams are offered if you can't get close enough to easily walk to the park entrance. But only MK has the TTC involvement.

OK, I'm clueless about this. We are staying off property and will have a rental minivan and will be driving to the parks. I know if we go to MK we park at the transportation center and then take the monorail over to MK. But what about parking for Epcot, HS and AK? Do we still park at the same transportation center??

The TTC is basically for MK but you can also take the Monorail to EPCOT from there if you want but seeing that you are driving you don't have to. EPCOT, HS and AK all have their own parking lots.

Take the boat. More efficient then the balky monorail

Perfect thanks! I thought the other parks had their own lots, but I wasn't sure.

The above is all correct. Each park has its own lot and as you pointed out, the MK's is a little different in that you have to take the monorail or ferry from the lot (TTC) to the park.

Parking is $17/day (I think). If you plan on traveling to more than one park in a day (presumably you'd have a park hopper ticket), just show the parking card that you receive when you first pay to the gate attendant and you'll get in without paying again. Of course that also works if you leave a park and come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter