• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at the Swan for PCC 2.0

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I'm going to post this in a couple of different places so it makes it in front of as many sets of eyes as possible.

For those using the DIS/Dreams transfers for the cruise parking will be available at the Swan if you have a car.

Parking will be $11 per day.

The folks at the Swan have asked that I provide them with a list of who will be leaving their car. I don't know if they need to know car type/model yet or anything like but I will let you know.

So - if you want to park at the Swan for PCC 2.0 please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will add you to the list.

Since space is limited foks who have signed up for the transfers will get first shot at the parking - if they have room then others not using our transfers will be permitted to park at the Swan.

So email me if you want to be put on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter