Park Hopper for One Day

Pooh Fan

Mouseketeer
We will be in Orlando for a quick trip in November. We are planning one day at Epcot to meet Figment. Is it worth it to add Hopper to the one day ticket so we can visit another park? Also, should we add Genie Plus? We will go to the Christmas Party the night before, so if we hop we would go to either Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. It has been a while since we have gone to Disney, and I feel a little lost with all the new changes.

With going to the party the night before it might be hard to find the stamina needed to maximize a hopper.

But if I wanted to try getting in as much as I could? Might try rope dropping AK with a Hopper Genie+, get that park done before 2 then make our way over to Epcot, (with a GotG ILL or VQ if possible), meet Figment and everything else, and end the day with Epcot’s new night show Luminous.

If you really wanted to start the day at Epcot, then you’d have a better shot at GotG VQ, move to HS and finish the long day with second showing of Fantasmic.

Or if you decide you prefer to see Luminous over Fantasmic, but also decide HS over AK, you could HS then hop to EP.

Of course you could even try doing all 3 parks lol. Sorry if I’m not much help. Too many options and I’d want them all!

We have done 4 parks in a day before, but I am not getting any younger. I wish I had more time, but we were adding on a day and a half to a Universal trip...

We will be in Orlando for a quick trip in November. We are planning one day at Epcot to meet Figment. Is it worth it to add Hopper to the one day ticket so we can visit another park? Also, should we add Genie Plus? We will go to the Christmas Party the night before, so if we hop we would go to either Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. It has been a while since we have gone to Disney, and I feel a little lost with all the new changes.
Yes, it's worth it to add Hopper to the one day ticket.
No, you don't need to add Genie+

You know going in you won't be able to see everything so you can make this one day a relaxing one.

If you do a one day Park Hopper, you could get Genie+ and stack attractions at your second park throughout the day. We've done it going from EPCOT to MK, and have 3+ rides setup in a row at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter