Park Changes

T. Lynn

...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)
I know last time I visited the Disney website, it would give you a list of changes since you last visited.

Do they still have that?

I've been searching the site and can't seem to find it anywhere. It asked what year you last visited and then gave you a list of new attractions.

I wish I new the answer, but I am hoping someone else will. I just got back in Feb after not going for 9 years, quite a bit has changed.

My last trip as a child, I was around 10 or 12. Then went again when I was 28. It was nice to see all the changes. I'm not sure if I put in the year or how long it was since our last trip (in years). Now I can't find it.

Our next trip won't be till March or May of 2008 and I'm curious to what changed since our last visit in 2003. I will plug it in closer to when we leave as well since I'm sure more things will change till then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter