Paris and DLP Kids 1st Trip Overseas COMPLETE

What a great vacation !! And you are right. I know those kids very well and they are absolute angels. They take after their Mom and you are all very lucky to have each other. :grouphug:

Hi, can you tell me how long you had to queue for Autopia:goodvibes

It was probably 15 minutes. I know it wasn't opened when we first went into that area. By the time we were ready to leave that side again and head over to Fantasyland, it had just opened.

I am loving your trip report:goodvibes It sounds like you had a really great time. My daughter is a dare devil too and I know how much it means to them when they meet that height requirement:cool1:

:teeth::teeth: It's those moments that make every trip unique and special!! There has to be at least one dare devil in every family:thumbsup2

It was probably 15 minutes. I know it wasn't opened when we first went into that area. By the time we were ready to leave that side again and head over to Fantasyland, it had just opened.

Thanks for your help:goodvibes, so does that mean it was actually open before the end of EMH?

so ive sat here for nearly an hour now reading all your report, its so magical. seeing pictures of paris again, i miss it. your kids looked like they had a great time, so did flat stanley!! lol
had to have a little laugh at the end of your report, asi had totally forgot about your floors getting done, and when i seen the pictures hehe

Thanks for your help:goodvibes, so does that mean it was actually open before the end of EMH?

It must have been. Not very long, because after we got off, we walked over through Fantasyland and waited 3 minutes for the rope to drop to Adventureland. It was definately closed when we first walked into that area because I remember my kids asking to ride that first. When we found out it was closed, we split up for Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

so ive sat here for nearly an hour now reading all your report, its so magical. seeing pictures of paris again, i miss it. your kids looked like they had a great time, so did flat stanley!! lol
had to have a little laugh at the end of your report, asi had totally forgot about your floors getting done, and when i seen the pictures hehe

I am glad you enjoyed it. :goodvibes These take a long time to write and almost as long to post:lmao:

amazing trip report and floors to die for .love it :worship::worship::worship:

:lmao: It was a lot of work right before I left. But it was all worth it. You will laugh, but two nights after I got back, the sink in the bathroom (they refurbished that floor as well) fell off the wall!! It was like a child's water playground in my bathroom as the water shot out in every direction. I didn't notice when I got home, but they removed the pedestal from the sink and forgot to put it back! :lmao:

I am so lucky that the sink waited until I got home to fall off.

So this week the floor guys have been working on a new bathroom for me as well.:laughing:

It must have been. Not very long, because after we got off, we walked over through Fantasyland and waited 3 minutes for the rope to drop to Adventureland. It was definately closed when we first walked into that area because I remember my kids asking to ride that first. When we found out it was closed, we split up for Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

Thanks for your help. We will try going to it just before the end on EMH when we visit. This is a must ride for us this time, we have never got on before because the queues have been so long.

Can I also ask what you thought of the family room in the Newport Bay. We are staying there on our next visit and it is very hard to find out much about them.

Thanks for your help. We will try going to it just before the end on EMH when we visit. This is a must ride for us this time, we have never got on before because the queues have been so long.

Can I also ask what you thought of the family room in the Newport Bay. We are staying there on our next visit and it is very hard to find out much about them.

If I had a camera myself, I would have taken pictures. (As if I didn't have enough taken without me having a camera:lmao:)

I thought it was very spacious!! The double beds aren't huge, but they give two extra twin beds and all the bedding for you to make up. :thumbsup2 The table was a little small considering we were all eating and the bathroom doors needed to be wiped down. But we just ate in our beds, since room service was coming anyway.;)

But over all, I loved it. I would close the door to the closet and change in there when the bathroom was being used. It was defiantely big enough and I left my suitcase in there. My daughters used the closet as well for a changing place. :thumbsup2

I love that they put the sink outside of the tub and toilet, because one person can shower and the others can brush their teeth, hair, makeup..ect. So for my crew, it was perfect.

Lovely trip report. Sounds like you all had a great time - all looked so happy. Thanks so much for sharing - and I too love the floors :thumbsup2

If I had a camera myself, I would have taken pictures. (As if I didn't have enough taken without me having a camera:lmao:)

I thought it was very spacious!! The double beds aren't huge, but they give two extra twin beds and all the bedding for you to make up. :thumbsup2 The table was a little small considering we were all eating and the bathroom doors needed to be wiped down. But we just ate in our beds, since room service was coming anyway.;)

But over all, I loved it. I would close the door to the closet and change in there when the bathroom was being used. It was defiantely big enough and I left my suitcase in there. My daughters used the closet as well for a changing place. :thumbsup2

I love that they put the sink outside of the tub and toilet, because one person can shower and the others can brush their teeth, hair, makeup..ect. So for my crew, it was perfect.

Thanks. I was a bit worried we would be a bit cramped but it sounds like we will be fine:goodvibes

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the plans for your next trip

Lovely trip report. Sounds like you all had a great time - all looked so happy. Thanks so much for sharing - and I too love the floors :thumbsup2

Thanks :) We did have fun, even Samantha once she got to DLP. I think Samantha is done with city tours for a while. She will be pleased with her individual trip on a Disney Cruise 2012. ;)

The floors came out better than expected. It made coming home a little sweeter :goodvibes

AN amazing trip report. It sounds like you had a great trip with lots of memories:thumbsup2

BTW I love your son's shirt in the 1st picture, he has great taste:thumbsup2

He got that shirt for Christmas as a very unexpected suprise. He was thrilled! It's his "lucky" shirt and he now wears it under his soccer uniform on game days.

He has always been a good player. However, one day, in the middle of a tournament, he had an unbelievable game and I said, "Wow! You were amazing out there." He said, "I know I went all Gareth Bale on them":lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter