Paradise Pier Discounts ?

mickey+minnie91

Mouseketeer
Aside from AAA and AP holder, is there any other way to get discounted rooms at Paradise Pier? I really want to stay there but I dont want to miss out on getting the best deal

Thanks!

Sites like Orbitz and Cheaptickets often have discount codes between 10-25% off, so subscribe to their emails and check the rates when the codes come out!

Disney also has seasonal rates/discounts during most of the year, except usually the summer peak season and the last half of December. Besides those normal exceptions, they also get stingy with the discounts when something new and big has recently opened, like CarsLand (they didn't offer any official discounts for 9 months after the Carsland/Buena Vista St. upgrade). With the revolving door of refurbs this year, there's no reason they shouldn't be offering a Spring discount any day now, which should be good through the end of May/early June. Also, like awdsmama said, Cheaptickets.com and Orbitz.com (owned by the same company) is pretty good. I got PPH for 25% off on my upcoming trip. I'm still waiting to see if an official Spring Discount will be offered, though....so I can cancel (for free) the cheaptickets reservation and instead book through Costco (which reflects the official Disney discounts) and get all the bonus stuff.

I honestly still think the best resort is the original Disneyland hotel. It's close enough and has the convenient walkway into DD.
Although If I wanted to break the bank I would stay at GC but the prices for a weekend are sometimes completely laughable.

Have you tried the "Pin Code trick"...sometimes DLR will email you a special rate for the upcoming season if you have a "saved" reservation in the system.......

Right now orbitz has 20% off with promo code 'discover'. This is valid at all 3 DLR hotels and good for travel thru 12/31/14.

Thanks for your replies!
I wish I had got the discount code a week ago :( The rates are now 100 more on orbitz this week than last. oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter