Parades and Shows in Christmas season

petals

Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!
Just wondering if anyone knows do the normal parades and shows like illuminations stop during Christmas season and get replaced with like the Christmas parade or do they both run each day.

There is no illuminations at DLP

This past christmas season they had the normal parade once a day and also a slightly shorter christmas parade twice a day - other years they have just incorporated the christmas floats into the normal parade

Dreams was replaced by Dreams of Christmas but this will be different next year as they are changing the whole dreams show into something else.

As well as this they had the tree lighting ceremony every day

There is no illuminations at DLP

This past christmas season they had the normal parade once a day and also a slightly shorter christmas parade twice a day - other years they have just incorporated the christmas floats into the normal parade

Dreams was replaced by Dreams of Christmas but this will be different next year as they are changing the whole dreams show into something else.

As well as this they had the tree lighting ceremony every day

There is a Castle Illuminations show at DLP I've seen it several times before.

What I'm trying to figure out is will the 25th Anniversary parade and new updated Dreams Illuminations show be on during the Christmas things or as they get further into the Christmas season do they only have Christmas stuff.

I know they have a tree lighting and all of that because we've been at the start of the season already. Planning for 2018 though and wanting to see something new so if the normal parade isn't running during the end of Christmas season then it's better for me to go at a different time

There is a Castle Illuminations show at DLP I've seen it several times before.

What I'm trying to figure out is will the 25th Anniversary parade and new updated Dreams Illuminations show be on during the Christmas things or as they get further into the Christmas season do they only have Christmas stuff.

I know they have a tree lighting and all of that because we've been at the start of the season already. Planning for 2018 though and wanting to see something new so if the normal parade isn't running during the end of Christmas season then it's better for me to go at a different time

As said above the Dreams show was replaced by Dreams of Christmas this christmas just gone (and for the past few years)
there was a separate christmas parade this year but other years I have seen them just add floats to the normal parade

We don't know what will happen this year and will be unlikely to know until about October/November when they announce what is happening

As said above the Dreams show was replaced by Dreams of Christmas this christmas just gone (and for the past few years)
there was a separate christmas parade this year but other years I have seen them just add floats to the normal parade

We don't know what will happen this year and will be unlikely to know until about October/November when they announce what is happening

Yes I'm well aware they don't announce it until later in the year I am simply trying to see what people have experienced on previous years to try judge what might happen this year to try plan what time of the year I go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter